• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed WIP Quarta Knight Emerald [1.15][Kudarizaka Guardrail]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
I just announced that the official patch has been released. And it's up to you to decide whether to play it or not, all the more it's still unclear whether the game will be buggy, since our version has a latency fix.
I heard there's some bugs.

I can't believe they're still releasing games with tons of tentacles and creampies and everything under the planet...but no pregnancy. :(

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
I tried the official patch. Is it me or it is lagging as hell ?
I tried the manual translation in this thread too a while ago and I don't think it was lagging.

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
I tried the manual translation in this thread too a while ago and I don't think it was lagging.
Yeah, people here at one point fixed one of the lags the game had.

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
Found this thread from AI Translation post. +1 waiting for manual translation
The AI translation is hard bullshit, I played 3 lvl for now and it's really... not good.
unedited MTL seems better. xD
The biggest problem is the translation of the same word is not always the same... ollict or Quarta knight have 15 differents name in the AI translation xD
And don't speak about pronouns, it's really bad. BAD. :KEK:

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Yeah, the fan translation also includes rageso's lag fix, which is fantastic. The official one does not. I reposted it in the official game thread.

Also, thanks for the feedback re: translation quality! It's good to hear that my preprocessing makes a difference.

Where is gallery?
Need to fight the final battle to get gallery access. Fortunately, win or lose you still get it.

sojocal

Jun 2, 2020
Official translation

I love my AI projects, and use DeepL when playing untranslated games, but i am hesitant about this patch.
I'd perfer a non-mtl solution for this game.

That said, at least it's being provided for free (which is sadly more commentary on other games)

amateru

Jan 25, 2021
anyone played both and determined who's better? also if you know same kind of eroge like this one recommend it to me

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
anyone played both and determined who's better? also if you know same kind of eroge like this one recommend it to me
If you are speaking about the 2 translations, the translation made in f95 is better than the DLsite translation.

If you are speaking about the 2 games, I prefer the first. I have 0 surprise in the 2nd game, while the first one was a discovery. They made nearly no progress between the 2 games. So if you start by the 2nd, you will prefer it for the discovery I think but they are simply the same game.
It's just my opinion, don't flame me :KEK:

xellos616

May 5, 2020
1) I agree with your opinion.
By the way, I liked the levels more in part 1, except for the harassment on the train where you can’t give tasks and cyberspace.
But...
2) Since in 1 game the author gave it his all, and in fact this 1 game did all the existing analogues, and still does, but only in 90% of the parameters, and not in 98% as it was before.
Then the author simply ran out of ideas, since almost all analogues copy his work and the game went along the path of evolutionary changes, which, in the context of accelerating technological progress, is extremely little noticeable to a modern gamer.
A little more mechanics, for example, the cancellation of the transformation and the enemies removing the rings on the nipples, and the nipples themselves also block the milk.
The drawing has also improved significantly, and the slimes have become transparent.
5 levels instead of 4, a more advanced system of traps (I'm not talking about ambushes).

The RPG maker engine has become obsolete and simply does not pull this game.

3) The next game will also be 2 times better, but again, the changes will be little noticeable.
We are promised: a new rpg maker engine, slightly improved mechanics, which will essentially affect the speed of the game and the number of bugs, 2 heroines, voice acting, translation into other languages.

The RPG maker engine has become obsolete, I think only 4 or 5 games will be really normal. Mind you, 3 is not out yet.

Reactions: Arkus86 and ss6

geheim12347

Jan 20, 2020
Honestly, the main disappointment (I still liked the 2nd game, just wasn't amazing to me) was the fact that 2 seemed to rehash all ideas from 1. I constantly had this strange feeling of déjà-vue.
Of course I also liked the design of the first character more but that's neither here nor there.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheNextOne

Mattlau04

Aug 22, 2020
I personally prefer the first game as well, the fact there were so many reused enemies was a disappointment (i was still really glad the slime olict returned though, it was my second favorite in the first game)
It did introduce some really nice fetishes like XP drain, but sadly it was missing weakness analysis, which i was really looking forward to

Reactions: xellos49698 and ss6

Brobat

Aug 31, 2019
I prefer the 1st game purely because of the way the nipple rings and panties work. Until you figure out how to get the codes and where to use them, you are stuck with them. They are not something you can just ignore because of how easily they can be used to interupt your actions. The dungeon where the enemies apply them is also when the game first starts to get difficult enough that you will likely end up wearing them. In contrast, in the 2nd game the rings are only applied by incredibly obvious traps and weak enemies. They are easily removed without requiring any special items or effort, sometimes even coming off on their own. Boring!

I want more "cursed items" and status effects that work like the first games version of the rings and less that work like the 2nd games version. Even better if some of the bad states are able to become permanent under certain conditions.

geheim12347

Jan 20, 2020
I prefer the 1st game purely because of the way the nipple rings and panties work. Until you figure out how to get the codes and where to use them, you are stuck with them. They are not something you can just ignore because of how easily they can be used to interupt your actions. The dungeon where the enemies apply them is also when the game first starts to get difficult enough that you will likely end up wearing them. In contrast, in the 2nd game the rings are only applied by incredibly obvious traps and weak enemies. They are easily removed without requiring any special items or effort, sometimes even coming off on their own. Boring!

I want more "cursed items" and status effects that work like the first games version of the rings and less that work like the 2nd games version. Even better if some of the bad states are able to become permanent under certain conditions.
Yeah, getting and keeping a bad status felt like a bad choice in 2 which, imo, should not be the case.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes