RPGM Completed WIP Quarta Knight Emerald [1.15][Kudarizaka Guardrail]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

ryuujinx

Dec 30, 2020
In this game vs the final boss if you are sufficiently corrupted and use your quarta inversion 100 TP ultimate skill then you get a special scene and auto loss. I'm not sure if that's what you mean by the the Naughty Telepathy field.
Looks like I don't have my pre-boss save anymore and it doesn't seem to work in the free battle. Do you know the conditions?

Macavity

Aug 16, 2019
Looks like I don't have my pre-boss save anymore and it doesn't seem to work in the free battle. Do you know the conditions?
I did some quick testing and am able to get it in free mode with the "people's desire-strong" battle option before starting it, and using ultimate while grappled. It might require one of the ghosts to still be alive. Also I have high level of lewdness, not sure how much that matters. That's enough to make her counter your ult. There may be addition bad things with it depending on the other bad conditions in it or your bastes. I recall it leading to certain loss when I had a high baste run a while ago, but that might just be from the extra debuffs of it. I know it gave the proper cinematic experience of being low on hp and grappled after a long battle, so ulting as the trump card to try to turn things around and eke out a win, only to get the ult cancelled, and still have the ult recoil debuff, making me totally fucked.

Last edited:

Soruseek

Mar 3, 2021
Does anyone know release date of the new game with 2 heroines?
The release date hasn't been announced yet. It could be a while 'till it's out, especially since the dev just posted on ci-en that he's working on the first stage.

I'm just guessing, but I doubt it'll come out this year.

Dec 2, 2022
The release date hasn't been announced yet. It could be a while 'till it's out, especially since the dev just posted on ci-en that he's working on the first stage.

I'm just guessing, but I doubt it'll come out this year.
It's just a game, how long could it take? 10 hours?

• Haha
Reactions: MuninKai
Dec 14, 2020
Its not exactly the program of the game itself whats taking long, its mostly the cg art (not only the heroines, but also enemies, defeat scenes, battle cg and other things like that), but the creator wants to add more of his own game mechanics to make the gameplay better than the previous games.

The full release of the game will probably not happen this year, but since his first games he always makes public trial versions for each level/stage of development the game is doing. And judging by the last previews I posted before he is currently finishing stage 1. That is what I think we will get soon, as I said in my previous posts

Reactions: Arkus86

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
You've clearly never built any software, ever.

Even if you're using only plain old cookie cutter, STOCK RPGM stuff to build your game, you'd still need more than 10 hours to build something relevant, playable, interesting. And well, you basically never want to stick to just stock engine resources since you won't likely end up with something that's either of those 3 things.
Let alone build a story around it and of course the CG's themselves.

Many DEVs take 2 years per game. You really think they only work on that for like 10 seconds a day or something?
Some take longer, some shorter too, especially if it's not a lonesome DEV.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
You've clearly never built any software, ever.

Even if you're using only plain old cookie cutter, STOCK RPGM stuff to build your game, you'd still need more than 10 hours to build something relevant, playable, interesting. And well, you basically never want to stick to just stock engine resources since you won't likely end up with something that's either of those 3 things.
Let alone build a story around it and of course the CG's themselves.

Many DEVs take 2 years per game. You really think they only work on that for like 10 seconds a day or something?
Some take longer, some shorter too, especially if it's not a lonesome DEV.
Pretty sure OP was referencing Arrested Development.

Dec 2, 2022
You're over thinking this. You missed the joke. Not because text is an adequate medium for conveying humour but because you don't know the source material being referenced. You would have missed the joke even if it was verbal.
Yep. Honestly, how dumb would I have to be to think game development would be that fast haha.

Nov 4, 2018
Anyone got a walkthrough, or even just a collection of hints/guides? I've finally gotten around to playing this game (never tried the demo), but currently lost in the train (the extra-dimensional nature of the map is hurting my brain).

Qfishq

Nov 30, 2019
Anyone got a walkthrough, or even just a collection of hints/guides? I've finally gotten around to playing this game (never tried the demo), but currently lost in the train (the extra-dimensional nature of the map is hurting my brain).
The file should have a txt on hints like how to get rid of some statuses, specific interactions, etc.

As for the train thing once you get on the train you sit through an unavoidable combat encounter and wait to get off at the station you want, where you can either get the full ticket for the boss or just rush them

Arkus86

Jun 3, 2018
Another thing about the train map... after the initial obstacle course where you fight molesters in your civilian outfit, you have to go through the map to reach another train.

Stepping onto that train triggers a pernament, unvinnable battle, and your only goal there is last long enough (resist the molesters) to reach one of the stops along its route where you can get off, if you want. Those stops are in a specific order I don't remember, at the map leading to the boss fight itself and several points where you can either disable some of the boss mechanics, or find a secret, the details of which I forgot, but I think revelaing all the secrets in all the stages makes the final boss easier.

Issue is, if you are orgasm-stunned during the turn you reach a stop, you miss it, and have to stay on the train until you manage to get off at another stop... or until you are defeated.

Dec 14, 2020
New update: First trial demo release date and new progress! finally!

heres all you need to know: (remember each image/images comes after explanation text)

1. status image progress and new mechanic information: the creator showed a full image of one of the status screens for the character screens, and explained some of the mechanics and difficulty trials he experienced himself, ill divide his explanations in parts but for now heres the status screen he showed:

1714335155121.png

A: Tutorial phase and rescuing mechanic: if you dont know about these mechanics before i suggest going to my previous posts in this thread. but back to the topic, he said he wanted the tutorial to be easy to understand and also change the way you can rescue your ally depending on the difficulty, this means that the conditions to rescue on easy mode are not the same as the conditions in normal or hard mode, he explains in easy mode he may let us rescue the other heroine as easy as a press of a button (bruh), anyways, heres some of the words the creator himself said about it:

"I plan to make Easy easier than the previous version... This is my first time using a two-person system, so I don't know if it's easy or difficult. In terms of difficulty adjustment, when I played a game where I tried to rescue someone after being kidnapped, it was about three times as difficult as I imagined, so I added a correction state after being kidnapped.
Also, if the difficulty level is the lowest, I'm thinking of adding a way to help with one button.

The system is quite complex, so I'm worried that I might have to create a tutorial as well. It's complicated, but basically I make it with the idea of "don't fall for the trap" and "don't waste your time"... Of course there are traps, but if you wait too long, the enemy will be able to prepare various things... I think I'll take the time to create an enemy that uses delay tactics, which I didn't think had much meaning until now."

and heres the images with it:

1714335610196.png 1714335623684.png

B: new gameplay video and added mechanic:

Now then, remember the tentacles mechanic? (if you dont go to my previous update posts) well, he posted a new gameplay video where we can see how the tentacles do more than just try to restrain the heroines, they can actually spawn other enemies (starfish in this case) and probably more similar stuff, creator said he also will nerf this mechanics depending on the difficulty because he believes it was very hard when he played it himself, however hes still unsure on how much he will modify it since he doesnt want too make it too easy either, so i guess good for him to plan this out.

heres the video link for you all to download:

2: First trial demo release date:
creator said he wants to release a trial version without the defeat scenes at the end of may, but doesnt confirm it since hes aware it could happen some problems in the future, heres what he said:

"Regarding the trial version, we are initially thinking of it as an alpha version. Defeat scenes will initially be omitted. The release is scheduled for the end of May unless there are any major problems."

Thats all folks, thanks for reading, see you all in the next update!

Last edited:

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
I hate to be that guy who asks, but I'm curious: how's the translation for this game going MuninKay?
+2 Weeks

But seriously, good, I am making steady progress. I'm getting into the defeat H-scenes now which are quite long but they are also the best part!

And yeah, as Killerfightergamer said, when the trial version for the new game launches I'll get an MTL of that out ASAP.

Reactions: AdmirenUp
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes