Seamonkey

Oct 24, 2017
ok.. so my old saves are back... and i got all except Barbarian route.. the last 3 i can't unlocked them cause im at war with them
i dont remember how i won last time..

does anyone has a save file with Barbarian defeated ? that way i can progress the H events there??
Last i checked you cant fully beat the barbarians. There's two victory point thresholds so far. The one that triggers the defection of one of the clans to work with you and the second is where you have your forward camp in the region attacked for the first time. The defection event triggers the option to get some scenes from doing a cultural event.
When you get the camp attack event you get the option to get further scenes if you respond to the camp attack with the option that antagonises the barbarians (something like fortifying or increasing your troop presence or something to that effect.) It will then unlock scenes where you assuage your barbarians allies fears by taking part in more of there customs unlocking more scenes.

PRchris13

Aug 4, 2018
Last i checked you cant fully beat the barbarians. There's two victory point thresholds so far. The one that triggers the defection of one of the clans to work with you and the second is where you have your forward camp in the region attacked for the first time. The defection event triggers the option to get some scenes from doing a cultural event.
When you get the camp attack event you get the option to get further scenes if you respond to the camp attack with the option that antagonises the barbarians (something like fortifying or increasing your troop presence or something to that effect.) It will then unlock scenes where you assuage your barbarians allies fears by taking part in more of there customs unlocking more scenes.
so what you said is i cant progress?
if yes how? i have a bunch of soldiers.. dunno if that is what i need to win...
or do i failed and cant be friends with them?

if i cant.. might giving me a save were they are allies?

Seamonkey

Oct 24, 2017
so what you said is i cant progress?
if yes how? i have a bunch of soldiers.. dunno if that is what i need to win...
or do i failed and cant be friends with them?

if i cant.. might giving me a save were they are allies?
To be clear, the path I am describing is the natural progression of the war with the barbarians as far as I know. If you have already gotten to the stage where I end off (having gotten the second set of scenes) then there is no more barbarian content in the game just yet and you will have to wait for more updates as that is the end of current content in that regard.

PRchris13

Aug 4, 2018
To be clear, the path I am describing is the natural progression of the war with the barbarians as far as I know. If you have already gotten to the stage where I end off (having gotten the second set of scenes) then there is no more barbarian content in the game just yet and you will have to wait for more updates as that is the end of current content in that regard.
So your saying the last 3 H scenes in the gallery from the barbarians aren’t possible to unlock in game?

F1r

Sep 20, 2020
Is there a way to play this with joiplay? I've been trying to, but it just says it isn't compatible.

I find this odd since others have been able to, and I should be able to play this since it's rpgm

nodice20

Jun 26, 2019
" -Added a guide to the card game with Nighveil. "

Oh my! I love love hearing that. And here I was going to just post about how excited I was to see a update and was going to NOT bitch about the card game this time too! I feel spoiled.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
What is the difference between "normal" and the RTP version?
"Normal" is a smaller download size, but requires you to have already installed the RPGmaker VX ace RTP (run time package) for the game to work.

If you don't have that, then just download the version with the RTP.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
What do you do first in the game?

When a game is super complicated like this. You need a quest log, or 90% of people who play you game will just uninstall it. You have to guide the player in the first 20 minutes. Give them a small task, let the complete it, then show some H-scene. Then repeat. The goal is to guide them through each mechanic of your game, then at the end they should finally learn how to play the game.

I have 6 other games to try. I could spend hours trying to figure this one out or try the others one first. Since this game has no tutorial, I might as well try the other games first, because getting into them might be faster and easier.

ARRANGE A MEETING WITH DUKE FLORENTINE... OKAY HOW?

RECLAIM CARMELI FROM THE BABAMAK FORCES... OKAY HOW?

How can anyone make a game, but not tell the player the first thing they should do, with proper instruction?

"Dear player, you need to talk to this person and do this. You can find this person at this location. Here are the directions. Talk to them and setup a meeting with Duke Florentine."

15 minutes have gone by and I've accomplished absolutely nothing in game. *uninstall*

COMPLIMENT TIME. I don't want to seem mean. The art style is really good. The game mechanic ideas are good. The ideas are good. But you neglected the most important part, which is just telling the player what to do. You can't just explain the mechanics, you need to give direction, like "go here and do this, go here and do this."

There's no reason the dev shouldn't be making around $1000.00 to $1500.00 a month given his art style. The only explanation is that most people are just uninstalling after the first 10-15 minutes because there's ZERO direction.

Last edited:

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Lol, do you have any proof?
The genre of the game is niche enough that I'm sure, whoever downloads it is willing to put some effort into figuring out how to play it.
He started development in 2019. After all that time, and given his high quality art style, and his game's good ideas, he should be making a lot more $$$, but I suspect the reason he doesn't have more patrons is because the game is inaccessible, meaning it's too hard to play with no means of figuring it out.

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes