BrokenTorpedo

Game Developer
May 7, 2019
Will the people we rescued at the beginning ever give us money? Because I have already done everything to make them prosper and I don't see any increase in the economy, so much being good for nothing.
Sorry I don't understand what you are talking about, what pepople you rescued?

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
Sorry I don't understand what you are talking about, what pepople you rescued?
Sorry if in my frustration I didn't know how to explain, the province of Carmeli I've been seeing the progress of the reconstruction for weeks and after completing I don't see the benefits, so I don't know if I have to wait more time, my first game was a disaster, my second game was better but I couldn't progress the economy, I guess now I'll make a third attempt.

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
If you completed you should now have duble the base value of tax income than you started with, if it's not obvious enough than you need to start doing reforms, you can see them on the desk next to the throne.
Yes, as they say, you learn the hard way, in short, in my third attempt I reduced the army to a minimum while the economy is fixed and all the necessary reforms are implemented, the difficult thing is to do all this gradually so that prosperity does not drop too much.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
QueenInDeficit-0.27f
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes