Elwyn_Harmelyos

Feb 28, 2020
with two saves for 0.27c. Save 16 is in the Gallery room, with all scenes but the exhibitionist scene with the Duke unlocked. Save 13 is during the exhibitionist event, right before the Duke's room (ends the event if you enter). You can run back around to get generic scenes with male NPCs.

Reactions: JustAl

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
QueenInDeficit-0.27c
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

BrokenTorpedo

Game Developer
May 7, 2019
I downloaded your patch first, then the full game and I still can't unlock the last scene even though I've done the event three times already
This is odd, I will need to look into it.

It mentions "mini-games." Can you show me examples of these mini-games so I can decide whether to spend time on it or not?)
I have a video demo here

I tried not being the whore and still conquered everything but also didn't get any sex scenes.
You can still get to the route with Gerard and the barrack dancers scene without whoring yourslef.

Playing sloppily shouldnt be rewarded more than playing well.
You are missing the point, the challenge is meant for a virgin run.

even when the female hero is a queen she still cant raise her hand against an almighty man. insulting. i thought she was the hero not duke whats his name. guess im wrong tho.
We had this coverstion already, and if you really want to complan about the same old shit, Joe Steel already gave you the answer.

She doesn't have to accept the Duke's deal. In fact, she can go to war to force him to heel.
Thanks, glade to see you understand.

Weird. Game hangs at new duke event, and slows down with every location change. It is ok when you reload though.
What do you mean?

Reactions: JustAl

Zeabux

Jul 28, 2022
sir please share your save
Here is the save with everything "legally" unlocked except the last scene of the Duke which, as I said yesterday, I couldn't unlock even after doing the event three times, so in the end I unlocked it the hard way.

Temph

Jun 16, 2018
I did everything but game crashes when i start the new game have you got any solution? I tried txt file

kentastic

Aug 7, 2021
This is odd, I will need to look into it.

I have a video demo here

You can still get to the route with Gerard and the barrack dancers scene without whoring yourslef.

You are missing the point, the challenge is meant for a virgin run.

We had this coverstion already, and if you really want to complan about the same old shit, Joe Steel already gave you the answer.

Thanks, glade to see you understand.

What do you mean?
yeah we did, and i see nothing was changed. sure she can refuse of course every month the question comes up again and again. imagine that.

random78905

Sep 7, 2017
I'm getting a crash if I try to bribe the bartender for information on the spymaster with money (and don't have enough impurity to flash him and continue that way).

BrokenTorpedo

Game Developer
May 7, 2019
I did everything but game crashes when i start the new game have you got any solution? I tried txt file
What's the crash message if there are any?

i dont get it either
get what???

can we be a lesbian in this game or have to be with boys if is the that's not for me
Unfortunately, I only ended up finished one lesbian scene till now.

I'm getting a crash if I try to bribe the bartender for information on the spymaster with money (and don't have enough impurity to flash him and continue that way).
could you provide me with a save file?

yeah we did, and i see nothing was changed. sure she can refuse of course every month the question comes up again and again. imagine that.
Then why do you time and time agian ignore the fact that you can choose to not comply to the Duke and subjugate him by force? you are presented with the choice and you are the one chose to whore yourself, it's on you, imagine that.

Reactions: Ku-chan
4.20 star(s) 18 Votes