kentastic

Aug 7, 2021
What's the crash message if there are any?

get what???

Unfortunately, I only ended up finished one lesbian scene till now.

could you provide me with a save file?

Then why do you time and time agian ignore the fact that you can choose to not comply to the Duke and subjugate him by force? you are presented with the choice and you are the one chose to whore yourself, it's on you, imagine that.
thats just it, i dont whore myself. i try to get through without being a slut. hard to do in todays games.

BrokenTorpedo

Game Developer
May 7, 2019
0.27e Bug Fixe

Change Log:

• -Fixed the bug where the latest Duke event wouldn't give a black screen in repeat.
  • -Fixed the bug in the slum bar where if you didn't pay the bartender in any way the first time and pay him the second time talk to him the game crushes.

Last edited:
Reactions: _DarkDesires_

longscl0ng69

Nov 29, 2020
0.27e Bug Fixe

Change Log:

• -Fixed the bug where the latest Duke event wouldn't give a black screen in repeat.
  • -Fixed the bug in the slum bar where if you didn't pay the bartender in any way the first time and pay him the second time talk to him the game crushes.
For some reason, those links just take me to the blogger homepage? Really enjoying the game so far!

annam

Apr 13, 2017
Does anyone know where the image files are located? they aren't in the graphics folder.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Does anyone know where the image files are located? they aren't in the graphics folder.
It is a rpgm vx ace game, decrypt the rgss3a file with a vx ace decrypter/unpacker to find the non-generic files.

Most of the game's scenes are composite and use several different images overlayed to make the artwork, so looking at the image files is not the best way of viewing the artwork, the ingame gallery is better.

ayyylmaooo

Donor
May 5, 2017
What's the crash message if there are any?

get what???

Unfortunately, I only ended up finished one lesbian scene till now.

could you provide me with a save file?

Then why do you time and time agian ignore the fact that you can choose to not comply to the Duke and subjugate him by force? you are presented with the choice and you are the one chose to whore yourself, it's on you, imagine that.
how to even start the game, it crashes when i press new game. i dont understand the txt thats what i mean.

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
hello. I haven't played in a long time and I don't remember how to unlock some scenes. How did you go to the slums? What was the painter's name? Thanks in advance

BrokenTorpedo

Game Developer
May 7, 2019
the game always shuts down, as soon as i press on new game
there is no crash message, just game shutting down
First make sure the game folder directory is only English(Roman alphabet) and numbers only.
for example: "C:\User\Documents\Games1\"

how to even start the game, it crashes when i press new game. i dont understand the txt thats what i mean.
What part do you not get?

hello. I haven't played in a long time and I don't remember how to unlock some scenes. How did you go to the slums? What was the painter's name? Thanks in advance
You need the civlian's cloth to get into slum, it will only be possable after the desert raiding started and you tried to fought it off once.
the painter's name isn't important.

• Red Heart
Reactions: YinBlack

Hiro92

Feb 20, 2022
Anybody got any tips for me?
I wanna try a run without being the sexslave of my vassal in Floranerica (South Vassal)
Where can I see the Happines of my people?
What's the best way to make money?
Should I let my Assistants be Idle so they increase prosperity or should I set them to aid taxation?
And when not being the sexslave of my vassal how can I increase Impurity?

ayyylmaooo

Donor
May 5, 2017
First make sure the game folder directory is only English(Roman alphabet) and numbers only.

What part do you not get?

You need the civlian's cloth to get into slum, it will only be possable after the desert raiding started and you tried to fought it off once.
the painter's name isn't important.
this

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
Will the people we rescued at the beginning ever give us money? Because I have already done everything to make them prosper and I don't see any increase in the economy, so much being good for nothing.

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes