The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Wish this game had more tribe conquest, hell wish the tribes had a strong male that wasn't an ass. As much as I like the game I still don't get the logic of making the leader of the tribe that the queen ally with, a shota! Could've put the shota in the castle somewhere and made the leader of the tribe a literal competing for for the queens attention along side the knight and the annoying duke.

RonRuckus

Oct 31, 2019
Yeah that's a bug, I will release a patch latter today or tomorrow.

Also, I noticed something strange, I can't move though thees passable in your save file,
is it always like this for your playthough?
View attachment 1274993
Thanks for the fix.
And yes, those aren't passable on this particular playthrough. Which is odd since they work just fine on my other, older playthrough.

MichaDD

Jul 12, 2017
every time when I walk back to the castle and tries to enter, the Game crashes. RGSS3 Player has stopped working. I have tried both versions with and without RTP.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Don't know if it's only me or if it's a problem on my end but I can't open the .bin file
Get and extract the contents of the .bin file to a folder. A .bin file can't be opened by any of the default windows software.

Sharpx21

Jun 23, 2021
So no walkthrough... no in game quest tracker... no way to know what to do next to trigger any scenes... sigh. Add puzzle tag to this, since you're basically walking around for hours and ending the week and nothing happens and you have no clue if content is over or if you're just dumb... It's like they said you can be diplomatic with barbarians and nothing ever happened after that... and barracks scenes? and why do scenes keep repeating but i can't skip them?

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
I thought the recollection room and the Steward's function are enough hint and indicator, so they are still not sufficient enough?
you know there are people that have a really small brain and are not able to think for themself, so best would be you make a picturebook with arrows to point out what and where to do. :WeSmart:;)

AKL_29

Feb 13, 2020
How do you play the damn card game in the bar? Because it's really frustrating me

Sharpx21

Jun 23, 2021
I thought the recollection room and the Steward's function are enough hint and indicator, so they are still not sufficient enough?
Why would anyone use a recollection room? You will either end up seeing scenes before you want to see them or the scenes are locked in the room anyway and so you either won't know what they are, or just have a name for the scene but no idea how to unlock it in the game.

The steward function is terrible. He 99% says you have no tasks, meanwhile I kept finding scenes as he kept telling me I have no tasks... plus he's saying I have no tasks when the diplomacy route for the barbarians never triggered for some reason.

If you want games to be enjoyable you need to add in extra mechanics for figuring out what to do next especially in RPGM games... or minimally provide a walk through or a PDF listing all the sex scenes in the game. Way more efficient to read a PDF that explains things than to walk around in a recollection room. It's usually on the player base to develop these things... but you only have 50 pages here in 2 years? it's a good game but it's not getting enough of a following... or at least nobody is posting here about it much.

One RPGM game I played that had neat quest tracking mechanics was 'the Hunter 2' which had neat mechanics I never saw in an RPGM before.

Last edited:

sil12345

Mar 8, 2020
Why would anyone use a recollection room? You will either end up seeing scenes before you want to see them or the scenes are locked in the room anyway and so you either won't know what they are, or just have a name for the scene but no idea how to unlock it in the game.

The steward function is terrible. He 99% says you have no tasks, meanwhile I kept finding scenes as he kept telling me I have no tasks... plus he's saying I have no tasks when the diplomacy route for the barbarians never triggered for some reason.

If you want games to be enjoyable you need to add in extra mechanics for figuring out what to do next especially in RPGM games... or minimally provide a walk through or a PDF listing all the sex scenes in the game. Way more efficient to read a PDF that explains things than to walk around in a recollection room. It's usually on the player base to develop these things... but you only have 50 pages here in 2 years? it's a good game but it's not getting enough of a following... or at least nobody is posting here about it much.

One RPGM game I played that had neat quest tracking mechanics was 'the Hunter 2' which had neat mechanics I never saw in an RPGM before.
i have to agree espically with the stuff that requires morale or prestege level
on i side note how do you start the arena stuff

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018

Sometimes the name of the scene is enough of a hint to help get it, especially if it's an optional event with a specific trigger. The barracks event, for instance, I would not have found without the clue from the recollection room. Also, not ALL of the events are permanently repeatable, which means that without a recollection room, if you want to be able to rewatch scenes later, you have to carefully maintain a collection of save files, which is a pain in the ass. I don't understand why any games like this DON'T have recollection rooms.
Quest trackers are nice when handled correctly. They're like a built in help guide, but not all versions of RPGM have that feature.
I agree the Steward is not as helpful as he could be, and the game might benefit from more naturally placed "hints."
I still can't figure out how to get the last two tribal events (which I only know exist because they're in the rec-room).
It seems like I have gone to at least a half dozen of these "make friends with various tribal group" meetings, and that seems to have stalled out without progressing on it's own. I'm really clueless at this point.

Reactions: bigeat12
4.20 star(s) 18 Votes