manscout

Jun 13, 2018
how to interact with the king in verragtis
Try to get several loans at once from the merchant league (if you are worried about paying them back, just make several requests for loans of 1 money), after the third one the league will say that if you want another loan you will need to do them a favor and negotiate with the king in verragtis, this will start the arena questline.

Slaanesh Champion

Oct 3, 2019
Try to get several loans at once from the merchant league (if you are worried about paying them back, just make several requests for loans of 1 money), after the third one the league will say that if you want another loan you will need to do them a favor and negotiate with the king in verragtis, this will start the arena questline.
Thank you, I would have never discovered how to unlock the arena on my own.

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
Oh, cool : I thought it was only for future events, didn't imagine you could trigger it

shadow415

Oct 14, 2019
So do you get most scenes with keeping prosperity, prestige and morale low ? or can you play well and still get everything ?

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
So do you get most scenes with keeping prosperity, prestige and morale low ? or can you play well and still get everything ?
Some scenes you need to do poorly to get.

There are scenes for losing a battle really hard and getting captured, and a scene for trying to enter the barracks while dressed as a civilian if the army's morale is low.

RonRuckus

Oct 31, 2019
What's the trigger for the thug with the new h-event on the left side of the city to spawn?

EDIT: Trigger seems to be low Prosperity.

EDIT 2: A bug came up: after the thug scene ends, inputs don't work and the overlay of the climax remains on screen. Pic related. Save to the event is also present. View attachment save.zip 1625104627411.png

Last edited:

anon6076

Nov 24, 2018
I would rather see tribal shenanigans, than random rapes and this-guy-who-shows-you-around, to be honest.

BrokenTorpedo

Game Developer
May 7, 2019
What's the trigger for the thug with the new h-event on the left side of the city to spawn?
EDIT: Trigger seems to be low Prosperity.
You just need to have much higher impurity for that to trigger.

EDIT 2: A bug came up: after the thug scene ends, inputs don't work and the overlay of the climax remains on screen. Pic related. Save to the event is also present. View attachment 1274658
Yeah that's a bug, I will release a patch latter today or tomorrow.

Also, I noticed something strange, I can't move though thees passable in your save file,
is it always like this for your playthough?
31800.png

The poker event is not working.
It seems to work fine on my end, how does it not work for you?

SerJuander
It's said in the OP,
there's a data file "RX_SaveFileInfos" in the game folder next to your save file, bring it together with it to the new version.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Finally a new update for this game, can't wait to download and check out the new content. I wonder in the future updates will you add some more clothing choices for the Queen beside her royal dress and that civilian disguise? Will you ever add the exhibitionism content where the queen can choose to go around her city naked when got high impurity and not just inside the bathroom?

BrokenTorpedo

Game Developer
May 7, 2019
Updated to 0.17b bug fix patch:

Reactions: pk2000
4.20 star(s) 18 Votes