hunternev

Aug 9, 2017
Adrasoth hunternev
Humm, you likely encountered the same problem as JustAnotherHuman here:

It seems packing the game in exe has once again given me extra trouble.

The hooded man sitting outside the palace is looking kinda sus.

Welp, I think I explained it before.
But A system like you are suggesting, the degree of realism and the sense of time would just be too disjointed from other parts of the game. While that kind of game has it's appeal, it's just not something I want to cook with QiD.

On top of that, the amount of additional art works alone that a progression pregnancy system requires in itself is too much. Sorry, but it's just not feasible to add it to the game for the scale of things.

As to the virginity conversation, thanks for adding to it, but I will not engage in it further,
knowing how much myself like to argue, and how time consuming it is.
A yes did a ton off scans it seems fine to me now lol just my window smartscreen doesn't come like the way you packed it with other then that is seems fine now

Reactions: BrokenTorpedo

anon6076

Nov 24, 2018
More issues:

1. Your Prestige has icreased - typo
2. On second repeat of herder switches from cow to queen dress. Not sure if error, but still
3. Sometimes I see picrelated
4. Funny one: if you get event with barbs burning a camp, then reload save before that and get it again the camp is already on fire.

BrokenTorpedo

Game Developer
May 7, 2019
also i am not sure but i am sure u can bribe the guy .... BrokenTorpedo if u dont mind confirming this ... if it aint true .. i think there should be a option for those with less corrupted to skip the game either through cash or having some kind of tradeoff like increase infamy or losing prestige etc
Humm, I will think about this :unsure:
But no matter what I think I'll still keep the first one as mandatory.

Thanks, but neither of those options are viable for a virgin run.
The second method doesn't really effect virginity though.

4. Funny one: if you get event with barbs burning a camp, then reload save before that and get it again the camp is already on fire.
Could you elaborate on point 4?
I'll look in to the other three.

What are the latest events in barracks and Queen's portrait event chains in this version?
Still no further progress on those routes, sorry.

Last edited:

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Is there at least clear set of rules for this card game, or it was made solely to make players suffer?
I made a post about it a while back. General advice would be to just try to play your weaker cards when you can, save a couple of strong cards for times when you need to steal a round, and save all your 8s until your hand is nothing but 8s + 1 card, because then you can clear your entire hand at once by playing all the 8s first and then your last card.

Reactions: Slaanesh Champion

anon6076

Nov 24, 2018
Could you elaborate on point 4?
I'll look in to the other three.
1. Make save
2. Rest
3. Event with barbarians burning the camp supplies
4. Quit to menu
5. Load
6. Rest
7. Event with barbarians - the camp buildings already have fire animations

Noticed it when checking different choices after event - feed of the land/garrison

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BrokenTorpedo

Joker00007

May 4, 2021
Help me , I am stucked
I dont know what to do now
I cant access last scene with duke (on Horse) and cant access Verrtignis King Palace
and here is my progress Untitled.png Untitled3.png Untitled2.png Untitled4.png

Sorry for sending too much and for bad english.
But please help me

Seamonkey

Oct 24, 2017
Help me , I am stucked
I dont know what to do now
I cant access last scene with duke (on Horse) and cant access Verrtignis King Palace
and here is my progress View attachment 1178248 View attachment 1178249 View attachment 1178250 View attachment 1178251

Sorry for sending too much and for bad english.
But please help me
The two scenes your are missing with the duke are the horse ride and feast scenes. For me they occur at random while visiting him so I can't give much more advice than continuing to visit. You may need higher impurity to get them.

For the Verrtignis scenes, you need to have your bodyguard fight in the arena there. This requires you to have the max number of loans out with the trade league and when you next ask for an additional loan they will ask you to negotiate on there behalf with the king beginning the chain of events.

Joker00007

May 4, 2021
The two scenes your are missing with the duke are the horse ride and feast scenes. For me they occur at random while visiting him so I can't give much more advice than continuing to visit. You may need higher impurity to get them.

For the Verrtignis scenes, you need to have your bodyguard fight in the arena there. This requires you to have the max number of loans out with the trade league and when you next ask for an additional loan they will ask you to negotiate on there behalf with the king beginning the chain of events.
Thanks man

Seamonkey

Oct 24, 2017
The two missing on the bottom right are the arena loss scenes, to get those you just have to have your bodyguard lose in the arena during the fights.

One up from the bottom on the left is from losing battles. The one I remember of the top of my head is from losing to the Bailabalkians but I believe some of the other factions have scenes as well but I can't remember for sure.

Four up from the bottom right is the scenes to do with Carneli if I am not mistaken. I believe you just follow the questline for rebuilding it and you get a couple of scenes that way but you may need a certain level of impurity to get it.

SerJuander

Oct 2, 2018
The two missing on the bottom right are the arena loss scenes, to get those you just have to have your bodyguard lose in the arena during the fights.

One up from the bottom on the left is from losing battles. The one I remember of the top of my head is from losing to the Bailabalkians but I believe some of the other factions have scenes as well but I can't remember for sure.

Four up from the bottom right is the scenes to do with Carneli if I am not mistaken. I believe you just follow the questline for rebuilding it and you get a couple of scenes that way but you may need a certain level of impurity to get it.
Thanks how to unlock bottom left scene

Seamonkey

Oct 24, 2017
Thanks how to unlock bottom left scene
Bottom left is gained by trying to walk past the checkpoint to the barracks in your civilian disguise three times while troop morale is low, the troops get suspicious of you dragging you to the barracks for a scene.

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes