nodice20

Jun 26, 2019
Despite having played the game on several releases and I think having it explained to me, I will never not hate Big Begger with the burning passion of the sun.

Fun game otherwise.

shadowic

May 24, 2020
How do i unlock the last 2 tribal scenes?
they say raise trust but i don't know how?
i have seen the tribe burning down camp twice, both say trust is 50 (unchanged after a lot of play time...) is that a bug?

Adrasoth

Feb 1, 2018
BrokenTorpedo I can't trigger the new carmelli scene, i'm locked on the repeatable fuck where you sit on him :/
I can't do the wall fuck too but i can show my boobs to the thug in the slums (i have 600 impurity)

BrokenTorpedo

Game Developer
May 7, 2019
How do i unlock the last 2 tribal scenes?
they say raise trust but i don't know how?
i have seen the tribe burning down camp twice, both say trust is 50 (unchanged after a lot of play time...) is that a bug?
Have you chosen to set up the garrison? and the exact same event happens twice yet there's no
new options when you talk to the chief?
Don't know what's causing it, could you provide me a save file?

BrokenTorpedo I can't trigger the new carmelli scene, i'm locked on the repeatable fuck where you sit on him :/
I can't do the wall fuck too but i can show my boobs to the thug in the slums (i have 600 impurity)
Make sure you are not playing the previous version, on the title screen does it say 0.17?

i got blacked screen when i'm going to the duke, is this a bug or because i used old save??

Is it bug or lag?
Bug LOL. Doesn't seem major though, I'll fix it in the next release.

cjay271101

Jan 30, 2018
When i try to run the game it crashes with a window saying "DirectX Audio " followed by some japanese characters. I downloaded the RTP included version and also have RPGMaker installed. Any help would be appreciated.

cjay271101

Jan 30, 2018
When i try to run the game it crashes with a window saying "DirectX Audio " followed by some japanese characters. I downloaded the RTP included version and also have RPGMaker installed. Any help would be appreciated.
Nvm. For some reason Unplugging my headset fixed the issue. No idea why.

BrokenTorpedo

Game Developer
May 7, 2019
del.mar
What do you mean? I thought there already are, I added it a few updates ago.
Doesn't it show you hints when you press those stone tablets?

Edit:
welp terns out most of the tablets were set to only show text when you press when on top of it,
but the setting of the tablets already made it impassable... :HideThePain:
I will fix it in the next release.

Reactions: Del.Mar

shadowic

May 24, 2020
Have you chosen to set up the garrison? and the exact same event happens twice yet there's no
It says setting up the garrison reduces trust so i didn't.
i saw two versions of the attack on camp, one long and one short, the short one i have seen Twice exactly without any changes and no new options when talking to the chief. (all three say trust is 50)
the save i have included is after using the debug shop but i saw the events before using it (don't have a save from before)

Shigurekt

Sep 2, 2018

Make sure you are not playing the previous version, on the title screen does it say 0.17?

Bug LOL. Doesn't seem major though, I'll fix it in the next release.
here is my save, everytimes i try to go to the duke, it just black screen

MagLev

Oct 1, 2017
How much content does the current version have? How many hours would I approximately get out of it?

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes