belisarian

Dec 11, 2017
It was way more important for them at this time then it is for most of women in our occidental and modern society.

From historical sources I know, I agree with Torpedo here, it was mostly facade as it is today in less developed countries where they care about such stuff as people did in middle ages in Europe. One of main reasons why it is facade is that virginity cannot be verified.

If I remember correctly roughly 50% (or maybe 30% something around that number) of women will never get their hymen damaged by sex as theirs is too flexible and even if is gets damaged it is really hard to spot scarring as hymens come in lot of shapes and sizes so it is hard to know if it was there from beginning or if it is scar.
And lastly hymen can be broken in various non-sexual ways like riding a horse, running, swimming.....

So in middle ages it worked like this, you kept your reputation roughly ok and when verification time came you bribed whoever was checking that virginity.

Also people didnt cared much about virginities of queens and princesses as they were mainly means to the end.....hell they would marry horse if it would give them same amount of stuff.....or sister if it would keep their stuff in their pocket...Habsburgs...ehmm ehmm...

Btw just to add small vote to the pile, I am also interested in pregnancy and would be happy if it would be added, something like generic short progression pregnancy system with room for children with not much influence on the plot.......or maybe use them as tools of diplomacy, similar to Queen Victoria aka "grandmother of Europe".
Of course it is just suggestion, final decision is yours dev.

hunternev

Aug 9, 2017
It seems not to be able to download it get's automatically blocked because its harmful to my pc strange something up with the game or just a false virus

BrokenTorpedo

Game Developer
May 7, 2019
Adrasoth hunternev
Humm, you likely encountered the same problem as JustAnotherHuman here:
It was Avast, that blocked the decompression. Now it works.
It seems packing the game in exe has once again given me extra trouble.

are there any cheats? like money
The hooded man sitting outside the palace is looking kinda sus.

Btw just to add small vote to the pile, I am also interested in pregnancy and would be happy if it would be added, something like generic short progression pregnancy system with room for children with not much influence on the plot.......or maybe use them as tools of diplomacy, similar to Queen Victoria aka "grandmother of Europe".
Welp, I think I explained it before.
But A system like you are suggesting, the degree of realism and the sense of time would just be too disjointed from other parts of the game. While that kind of game has it's appeal, it's just not something I want to cook with QiD.

On top of that, the amount of additional art works alone that a progression pregnancy system requires in itself is too much. Sorry, but it's just not feasible to add it to the game for the scale of things.

As to the virginity conversation, thanks for adding to it, but I will not engage in it further,
knowing how much myself like to argue, and how time consuming it is.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Happy to see the new updates to this game, I enjoyed the new content!

Reporting a few bugs:
1. The cutscene about the tar oil plays during the first arena fight instead of the second one.
2. After winning the second arena fight, the screen stays black (missing screen fadein).
3. It seems that the game is no longer playing the introductory version of the first tribal erotic event (meeting without bukkake), it is skipping straight to the repeating version where the queen gets bukkaked during the meeting.

BrokenTorpedo

Game Developer
May 7, 2019
Reporting a few bugs:
1. The cutscene about the tar oil plays during the first arena fight instead of the second one.
2. After winning the second arena fight, the screen stays black (missing screen fadein).
3. It seems that the game is no longer playing the introductory version of the first tribal erotic event (meeting without bukkake), it is skipping straight to the repeating version where the queen gets bukkaked during the meeting.
Thanks for finding all these, I will issue an update latter.

I've opened this scene before. now it's like this. is this bugged?
That's the unfortunate side effect with inheriting saves from previous versions.
I will include a fix in the next update.

virginity loss is still mandatory?
It NEVER has been.
It has always been possible to navigate though the game with your virginity intact, sure that means you have to avoid a lot of contents, but that's totally possible, especially consider the debug/cheat option is there.
Though, it's still not very fulfilling to play this way, since there's still nothing rewarding for a virgin queen play-though at this point.

anon6076

Nov 24, 2018
Minor bug, if you let Teghrian attend herding ceremony he still have the same dialog afterward as if you didn't.

Slaanesh Champion

Oct 3, 2019
Can I skip the card game? It's completely random and has bullshit rules, worst part of the game in my opinion. I'm doing a virgin run, so fucking them to get info is out of question.

Last edited:

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
Can I skip the card game? It's completely random and has bullshit rules, worst part of the game in my opinion. I'm doing a virgin run, so fucking them to get info is out of question.
Check this
also i am not sure but i am sure u can bribe the guy .... BrokenTorpedo if u dont mind confirming this ... if it aint true .. i think there should be a option for those with less corrupted to skip the game either through cash or having some kind of tradeoff like increase infamy or losing prestige etc

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes