Tavarokk

Feb 18, 2018
Is there any way to lose virginity before sex with the duke?

Also, any idea when the lewd painting becomes available for publishing? Painter's event chain's been stuck on that for quite a few updates now.

D

Deleted member 2264349

Also, any idea when the lewd painting becomes available for publishing? Painter's event chain's been stuck on that for quite a few updates now.
I think I lost mine by getting captured during war or something, so yes.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
BrokenTorpedo I must say I really love your game, playing it for nearly a year now and love every single update you release. But I think you should put some kind of hinting system in the Gallery so that people could know what or how to unblock all the scenes in there, or at least upload some guide to make thing a little easy to search and know how many scenes left

Reactions: zanetti100

Viper

Apr 28, 2017
BrokenTorpedo I must say I really love your game, playing it for nearly a year now and love every single update you release. But I think you should put some kind of hinting system in the Gallery so that people could know what or how to unblock all the scenes in there, or at least upload some guide to make thing a little easy to search and know how many scenes left
There is a gallery? Where? And does someone have a full save?

Last edited:

anon6076

Nov 24, 2018

You can lose with painter and the-guy-who-reconstruct-village too.

anon6076

Nov 24, 2018
Great game, but slow development and last update scene with tribe was not so good. Frankly speaking, introducing combat system would be a mistake, instead of new scenes and decision dev will spend time polishing useless stuff.
For a future I hope we will see deepening alliance with barbarians and their cultural influence.

BrokenTorpedo

Game Developer
May 7, 2019
Playing on joiplay, the game freezes when this dialogue pops up. This is after the cheiftain starts staying in Carmeli.
Welp, I don't know how joiplay work at all, so I can't help you with that, and if I remember correctly,
you are actually the first one to manage to successfully run it with joiplay to that point of the game.

Yes, the route with the duke is 100% optional, you don't have to accept his terms to access all the other H scenes.

Yeah, that's a feature I keep forgetting to add.

Developer, can I give you an idea? I read that you want to add SRPG battles to the combat system, but I think it will be difficult because of the unfixed number of soldiers. What about "chess puzzles" with a percentage chance of success/failure. Make 5-10 maps per zone and content " In front of you is a rare forest with swampy land. How to arrange soldiers? " and options (hidden percentages in parentheses) tight formation (40%)/ loose formation(30%)/Find a workaround(20%). Percentages if you want can be made dependent on morality through the formula. Sorry for the online translator I started learning English not so long ago.
Thanks for the thought, but this system you are proposing is a bit too micro for my liking. Though I am still giving up on the SRPG battles to the combat system.
No the unfixed number of soldiers isn't the problem, I was plan for the troop number to determine how many units you can put into the battle well... I'd like to explain it more in details, but there wont be much point to it.

HazumiCousin

Dec 1, 2019
no combat is always the way to go with these type of games just have interesting decisions to be made (like that one CRPG on steam that won all those awards)

Sangera

May 21, 2017
It's a very great game. So, i want to ask about these.

View attachment 967400

A) What is this pillar related to?
B) What should i do to unlock this scene?
Might i ask were you get the top one and the one with the soldier at the bottom, i try but i cant find them, probably because my kingdom runs so smooth

Ok i cheated a bit and edited the savefile, the two missing scenes on the right (B) are the one with Gerad, probably unlocked by letting them keep the money and being positive all around him by letting him do the work in the events and gifting them, then you unlock a handjob and sex, and the one next to the barbarians (A) is further into the questline were you have to loose a battle against the Stag Clan, then the chief of them has his way with you.

Last edited:

BIGJOB37

Feb 15, 2018
Might i ask were you get the top one and the one with the soldier at the bottom, i try but i cant find them, probably because my kingdom runs so smooth

Ok i cheated a bit and edited the savefile, the two missing scenes on the right (B) are the one with Gerad, probably unlocked by letting them keep the money and being positive all around him by letting him do the work in the events and gifting them, then you unlock a handjob and sex, and the one next to the barbarians (A) is further into the questline were you have to loose a battle against the Stag Clan, then the chief of them has his way with you.
Thank you for your applying.
Soldier at the Bottom event is low morale (maybe below 20) and you should wear civilian dress, and try to go barrack. you may see soldier scene. top scene is bath scene with your knight. you go to palace's bathroom, then you may see this scene.

uleule

Nov 15, 2020
Hi Dev,

I've played your game for last few days and I just want to say thank you for making this.

Great concept, the world is immersive and I've been drawn into it.
There are up and down but overall is great.

Good luck with your update!

(PS: this is my first RPGM where I don't search for a full save; its just that good)

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes