Sep 24, 2017
I cant seem to trigger next event with Chief (stopped at group cumming on her) nor the Carmeli chain (Stopped at Handjob with Gerald), does it require something else to trigger?
For the new barbarian events when the barbarians set fir to the camp you have to choose the build new garrison and feed of the land thats how i got it atleast it didnt happen any other time for me

Sep 24, 2017
so is there only two version of the new barbarian event? anything more after the first repeat?

Also encountered a bug when rewatching arena lost scene, the final image stays on screen indefinitely even if i change rooms.

sserobinsse

Sep 6, 2017
so is there only two version of the new barbarian event? anything more after the first repeat?

Also encountered a bug when rewatching arena lost scene, the final image stays on screen indefinitely even if i change rooms.
got that bug me too about the arena rewatching arena lost scene

BrokenTorpedo

Game Developer
May 7, 2019
Made a quick update that fixes the bug where Carmeli even chain wont continue to the next step.

The game got stuck once the Barbarians set the camp n fire. Anyone else have this problem?
Sorry but I can't seem to recreate the problem you encountered.

I cant seem to trigger next event with Chief (stopped at group cumming on her) nor the Carmeli chain (Stopped at Handjob with Gerald), does it require something else to trigger?
Well, the group cumming is where that chain ends for now.
As to the one with the Carmeli chain, that's a bug, I have uploaded a patch for that.

How to hide the text box?
"A"

....Crab I will work on that latter.

HabibHanson

Nov 10, 2019
Any chance of going back to the old portable format? Don't typically like doing installers for these things.

jeok

Jan 27, 2018
Have anyone unlocked all the scenes yet? If so, Please share your save file please. Or a walkthrough if you can.

D

Deleted member 2264349

How do you get the Verrtignis scenes? The arena is closed rn for me.

Leviafan2_0

Jan 8, 2018
Developer, can I give you an idea? I read that you want to add SRPG battles to the combat system, but I think it will be difficult because of the unfixed number of soldiers. What about "chess puzzles" with a percentage chance of success/failure. Make 5-10 maps per zone and content " In front of you is a rare forest with swampy land. How to arrange soldiers? " and options (hidden percentages in parentheses) tight formation (40%)/ loose formation(30%)/Find a workaround(20%). Percentages if you want can be made dependent on morality through the formula. Sorry for the online translator I started learning English not so long ago.

augi36

Aug 20, 2017
I still can't start part 2 of the Gerald event. although I downloaded 0.15b

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2264349

Developer, can I give you an idea? I read that you want to add SRPG battles to the combat system, but I think it will be difficult because of the unfixed number of soldiers. What about "chess puzzles" with a percentage chance of success/failure. Make 5-10 maps per zone and content " In front of you is a rare forest with swampy land. How to arrange soldiers? " and options (hidden percentages in parentheses) tight formation (40%)/ loose formation(30%)/Find a workaround(20%). Percentages if you want can be made dependent on morality through the formula. Sorry for the online translator I started learning English not so long ago.
Programming wise, the "unfixed" number of soldiers is probably not hard to work with, depending on how he plans to implement it.

Leviafan2_0

Jan 8, 2018
Programming wise, the "unfixed" number of soldiers is probably not hard to work with, depending on how he plans to implement it.
Well yes he can do it like homm3 but it is much more interesting to study a couple of books on combat tactics and the basics of life safety about swamps etc. But as they say, "the master is a master" and let him do what he wants. I just suggested an option.

Jan 29, 2018
I'll have to keep on eye on this.
But do want to ask,
Aside the stander human enemies, will there be monsters to fight? (I.e tentacles, goblins, Orcs, Slime even?)

BIGJOB37

Feb 15, 2018
It's a very great game. So, i want to ask about these.

1.PNG

A) What is this pillar related to?
B) What should i do to unlock this scene?

Oct 17, 2019
I'll have to keep on eye on this.
But do want to ask,
Aside the stander human enemies, will there be monsters to fight? (I.e tentacles, goblins, Orcs, Slime even?)
you do not fight in this game, you wage war with your soldiers.
You have desicions to make, this will cost you stamina, if stamina is 0 you are to tired to do stuff that would affect your statts.

You are not really fight ppl in person here. You order ppl to fight, you are still a queen.

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes