LOVEGAMES

Dec 9, 2017
found a bug it seems. after the dinner with duke slept. when woke up i get a scandal has erupted.
even though i have money it wont let me pay, but also its in a loop that just keeps going. ive repeated about 25 times now

BrokenTorpedo

Game Developer
May 7, 2019
Is there a posibility this game will add android port?
Sorry, but no. its beyond my ability and resource to make any kind of port.

LOVEGAMES
Yes, it seems that I messed up the condition so you can only pay when you didn't have enough, you will have to chose the other option to end the event. I will issue a bug fix latter.

jarvan13
Looks like the RM web site got redecorated, I changed the link.

Ranker

Jul 20, 2017
Don't want to be a dick but, man 2 scenes every 3 months.... sounds like milking the cow dry to me.

Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018
Don't want to be a dick but, man 2 scenes every 3 months.... sounds like milking the cow dry to me.
The bummer is you're not wrong, unless of course dev is undergoing personal issues which in that case I'd rather them focus on that. The real shame is that I played this game a year(ish) ago and I heavily enjoyed it, but I've been avoiding downloading it an entire year because when I do download it again I don't want it to be "Oh... that was it?"

AlexDark1027

Apr 8, 2018
You kinda forget that the Dev is making all the coding, art, etc. by himself.
For a one-man-team doing all the job without help from others, combining it with real life issues AND releasing it FOR FREE later, one update per a couple of month seems reasonable to me.
Granted, I`d like to see update more frequently too, but we still can see the updates, unlike of, for example, Eromancer`s projects.

BlouGreen

Aug 14, 2018
There is a bug where you can get stuck, unable to do anything when talking to the lady by one with the green hair in the market street, if you go beside her

Khairus

Donor
May 14, 2020
is there combat in this Game ? or is it diplomacy and management focused ?

by diplomacy I mean the lewd kind :D

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
is there combat in this Game ? or is it diplomacy and management focused ?

by diplomacy I mean the lewd kind :D
The game for now is mainly diplomacy and management, the combat is auto-resolved based on your army's stats, dev might eventually add a combat system that is more interactive, but hasn't found the means to do so yet.

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes