Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
How can I activate the event between Duke 2 and Barbarians?

Is the missing event in the cg room Gerards event? Then it must be a bug because I gave him 2x handjobs.

0.14b Bug

Locust Plaque. i get the message the Plaque is away after it I try to talk with Gerard and he told me we can´t do anything while the Plaque is still going on.

This makes no sence and it looks if the Plaque end don´t work correct.

Last edited:

Cotabl

Oct 10, 2020

Is the missing event in the cg room Gerards event? Then it must be a bug because I gave him 2x handjobs.

0.14b Bug

Locust Plaque. i get the message the Plaque is away after it I try to talk with Gerard and he told me we can´t do anything while the Plaque is still going on.

This makes no sence and it looks if the Plaque end don´t work correct.
I actually have no idea how to get the "guard helmet" events and a few others in the gallery
I have max impurity, got to the finale for the current version with the town reconstruction and the barbarians, got everything with the duke unlocked, yet I have, like, 5 wooden stolbs without anything unlocked in the gallery room
I tried getting to 0 respect or whatever, I tried gettin' offed with 0 army, I tried the manual bad-end item, but none of these work for these scenes.
Perphaps they ain't in game yet?
But I saw a screen few pages ago/ picture of queen and her fem guard in bath, idk if it's in game or nah. Didn't get that either

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
I actually have no idea how to get the "guard helmet" events and a few others in the gallery
I have max impurity, got to the finale for the current version with the town reconstruction and the barbarians, got everything with the duke unlocked, yet I have, like, 5 wooden stolbs without anything unlocked in the gallery room
I tried getting to 0 respect or whatever, I tried gettin' offed with 0 army, I tried the manual bad-end item, but none of these work for these scenes.
Perphaps they ain't in game yet?
But I saw a screen few pages ago/ picture of queen and her fem guard in bath, idk if it's in game or nah. Didn't get that either
I don't remember exactly what the gallery scenes are, but there are some "army scenes" that can only be accessed when your army has low discipline (<40 I believe). When the army has low discipline, have the queen disguise herself as a commoner (the same set of clothes she uses to visit the slums) and then try to enter the barracks area, this should trigger a scene.

The bath scene can be accessed by going to the queen's bedroom (second floor in the palace) and then interacting with some wine bottles in her bedroom, she will get wasted and then the bodyguard comes to help her sober up.

Reactions: Dixon Butz

GTA89

Mar 16, 2018
I know this is uncommon (if not non existant) for non-femdom game, but since money is the main theme, I was wondering if there is any plan to add some sort of findom in the game.

BrokenTorpedo

Game Developer
May 7, 2019
Well, update the game and the OP.

I have problem with Update "0.14b" - "Audio/Se/Decision3
How fix it?
download the "RTPincluded" one

Yea, those two were bugs, hopefully it works fine now.

If by "helmet event" you mean the 6th row of the left side, those are the defeated events.

I know this is uncommon (if not non existant) for non-femdom game, but since money is the main theme, I was wondering if there is any plan to add some sort of findom in the game.
It's not in the plan, though I am not really against it, but I am not familiar with this genre.
So, don't get your hopes up.

Apr 28, 2020
What is the difference between RTP and normal one?
Edit: Nevermind I check it myself
Edit2: Is this game have virus? My computer gave warning when I attempt to install.

Last edited:

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
The game got stuck once the Barbarians set the camp n fire. Anyone else have this problem?

wyemhu9

Apr 5, 2019
I cant seem to trigger next event with Chief (stopped at group cumming on her) nor the Carmeli chain (Stopped at Handjob with Gerald), does it require something else to trigger?

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes