Dec 21, 2018
This game is surprisingly interesting. I love the art and I love the story. Also love the fact that the mom was doing stuff, despite the son not knowing. This checks off a lot of my boxes.

SWTiger

Mar 7, 2021
Can someone extract the gallery and sprites, or at least provide a guide.
It's RenPy - you can search in "game" directory for "images" or "video" or "animation"
If there is a big .rpa archive(archive.rpa or images.rpa or smth like that) you need RPA Extractor or UnRen tools for extract images from it. This programs and tutorials for them you can find in the web. There are many of them with clearly explanation

• Angry
Reactions: ZIROKARS

DerpyDeeDoo

May 7, 2021
Great games! I enjoyed your whole series. Please ignore all the IR kinkshaming crew who goes out of their way to target any IR content because they somehow think the only way to not be racist is to completely center the narrative exclusively on white people and pretend that no other races exist. As if somehow that isn't extremely racist in itself; lots of projection going on there. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black (pun intended). But I digress...

My suggestions for improvement:

1.) As others have said, the translation is pretty bad in some places. I get that English isn't your primary language, and this game was actually pretty good, but others (like the new Outlaw game) are pretty difficult to understand what is going on, for example when the MC apparently has a child that was spectating some scenes yet was never mentioned at all in the story. I assumed that this was an error and that she didn't have a kid, but I really don't know because of the writing.

2.) Pregnancy content. Impregnation was a heavy theme in some of the games, but we never got to see the results in the endings. It would have been nice for some endings to have the girls visually knocked up, or giving birth, or breastfeeding babies afterwards. Shit like that adds a great deal. But I understand that may not be cost productive for you and may possibly violate TOS with Patreon or other providers. Still, lots of ppl into IR content like preggo stuff too; they kinda go hand in hand.

3.) Animations. The standing graphics are great, and some animations are great, but others tend to have graphical glitches or slowdowns. None of them probably need to be completely reworked, but some could use polishing. Also, the oiled leathery skin trait in some of them seems overdone at times, but that's just a matter of personal taste.

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of Queen of Spade [Final]

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
I made a more suitable compressed version of Queen os Spade [Final]

Win/Linux

Normal Size: 5.38GB

Compressed Size: 743.9MB

Download

Compressed with
YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V3.4]

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 22 Votes