SohamX

Mar 30, 2020
Queen of spade[Final][Sinccubus]Compressed

Download Win/Linux(PC)/Mac : PixelDrain
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I was trying to play the pc version using joiplay, but got this error. Help me solve this problem.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

Before loading the script.
ValueError: unsupported pickle protocol: 5

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
File "renpy/main.py", line 390, in main
File "renpy/loader.py", line 244, in index_archives
File "renpy/loader.py", line 129, in read_index
File "/data/data/cyou.joiplay.renpy/files/renpy/compat/pickle.py", line 45, in loads
return cPickle.loads(s)

Lunarmist

Darkness of The Mist
Uploader
Game Compressor
Feb 5, 2022
I was trying to play the pc version using joiplay, but got this error. Help me solve this problem.

Full traceback:
File "/data/data/cyou.joiplay.renpy/files/renpy/compat/pickle.py", line 45, in loads
return cPickle.loads(s)
I personally don't use joiplay but I think ValueError: unsupported pickle protocol: 5 is probably occurring since the game script is built with renpy 8.0.1 (python 3) while joiplay's latest version has renpy7.4.8 (python 2)libraries built in it.

Last edited:

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
Anyone have saves for all the scenes? the normal gallery is useless
Just play it out normally, change pref's to 'skip all' and cycle holding CTRL until animations show up.

The prince story is blurry distant animations, there's a lot of options but none of them really matter. Really only needs two runs because each choice is just a different perspective of the same linear story.

The queen story and knight/witch story have no choices, but that's where all the good clear up close animations are. Basically anything the prince story was alluding to is actually happening in these story perspectives. Great animations, hot shit.

The inn wife story is.. extremely influenced by NTRMAN to say the least. There's a single choice at the end that determines two different ends. That's it, the rest is a visual novel. Needless to say, more great animations.

Biggest missed opportunity is the gallery is not an actual gallery, but a reward screenshot similar to Witcher 1. The animations are buried in the actual game, but as long as you just skip the dialogue it's not that big of a deal. It's too bad they didn't implement a proper gallery and use the screenshots as achievement rewards instead.

Shirokame

Jul 12, 2021

Full traceback:
return cPickle.loads(s)
You just need latest joiplay in patreon that free download

PN11

May 28, 2020
I am waiting for an android port or compressed version that is compatible with the joiplay emulator ..

Joiplay just released a new update. Seems like all of the Sincubus games now work with it (updates just been made public for non-patrons).

Last edited:
Nov 17, 2021
The 1st version (before 7 - 12 date) already had the story finished up, I believe.. but then what is new in this update now??

Posls

Feb 11, 2021

Joiplay just released a new update. Seems like all of the Sincubus games now work with it (updates just been made public for non-patrons).
How can I select the .exe? It doesn't appear in joiplay

Sieldu

May 27, 2018
there's an incest tag on this when you're looking for games, but not in the Genre : Spoiler, And not in the game (from what' i've seen)

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
Be carful, they're on the hunt for any mentioning of this stuff.
late reply but..

this game clearly copys the plot of NTRman's games i'm sure all mods would agree with that

but a game review cant only be based on comparing one game with another game, thats a comparison not a review you see what i mean?

you can mention that the game has zero originality and is heavily based on NTRman's games and therefore it deserves a lower score. But a detailed comparison is an overkill. Just write a review based on the game's actual quality instead of comparing each part of this game to another then I'm sure your review would be fine.

This game has problems, clipping in prerendered animation is terribly bad. It's worse than still images if you ask me. (tho even some its images seem to have the same clipping issue too) Plotwise theres no build up. The writing, sound effects, there are so many things you can write about, why limit yourself to comparing it with another game?

2.50 star(s) 22 Votes