Arubazero

Jun 7, 2020
Can the son prevent him from taking his mother, or is this another one of those clichés that the son cant do anything? Because he's stupid and weak.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ozygator

Hooves

Sep 15, 2021
I wish you would make the prince older, and do some sissification, small cock shaming/taunting, gay male sex,

ZeroSamaX1160

May 25, 2020
This is basically a plagiarism of NTRMAN's "The Queen Who Adopted a Goblin" and "Adelaide Inn Remake" visual novels.

Seal City Lord

Oct 1, 2021
Any incest content? Since we get a tag here.
You can set MC to be an adult with a baby face like in other games:D
Can anyone recommend a M/S game with a similar background?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Aran06

Sandiegodm

Aug 9, 2017
There is no intercurse between the Queen and the Prince, so why the "incest" tag? Cmon, its a misleading or im missing something here?

Loktahar

Aug 21, 2017
Someone compress this shit 5GB for a VN with not much. I still don't know how it is so big when I just downloaded his other games which were not compressed but not this big in size.

Reactions: m1st3r1

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
There is no intercurse between the Queen and the Prince, so why the "incest" tag? Cmon, its a misleading or im missing something here?
i played through 1st time some choices are locked out may take a few playthroughs to get the full list but for me i cant be bothered-big game no detail-no close ups and animations are a joke

2019ee25$unioni

Jun 29, 2022
So my pc says that "you are using software rendering". Then goes on to say that it needs gl2 software. If i go into options, i do have the choice if choosing Angle2 render(direct x). But still the games doesn't work. Can anyone help?

2.50 star(s) 22 Votes