Lunarmist

Darkness of The Mist
Uploader
Game Compressor
Feb 5, 2022
Queen of spade[Final][Sinccubus]Compressed

Download Win/Linux(PC)/Mac :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Best part of this game, the ending where you tell the king the truth and, like a good husband should, beheads the 'barbarian' and deposes his whore wife who was too stupid to keep her legs closed. :D (Only deposed because she escapes unfortunately)

Lunarmist

Darkness of The Mist
Uploader
Game Compressor
Feb 5, 2022
any hero. please. android port.. please
The game compressed without quality becoming shit is 2.64GB and the max size for assets in an apk is 2gb and since renpy doesn't do obb files,it will not work.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shirokame

Exotic_Otterq

Dec 22, 2018
Just a heads up to anyone wondering where my insightful, fair, and funny review went. You can ask the mods who removed it, for mentioning how similar to The Queen who Adopted a Goblin. Turns out, mentioning stuff like that is "inappropriate".

Sounds like to me, the dev got butt hurt how positive my review was doing in comparison to his game. Cool beans.

So yeah, look out for that.
Hopefully my review doesn't go the same way.

Edit: Some evidence that this is literally just scraping stuff from other games. First picture is from this game while the next two are the exact same line from the goblin game in the exact same circumstance at the exact same place in the plot.

Last edited:

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
Hopefully my review doesn't go the same way.

Edit: Some evidence that this is literally just scraping stuff from other games. First picture is from this game while the next two are the exact same line from the goblin game in the exact same circumstance at the exact same place in the plot.
Be carful, they're on the hunt for any mentioning of this stuff.

Reactions: Exotic_Otterq

Melon

Jun 7, 2017
Hold Ctrl simulator, no real interesting story or choices, no animation replay, just a static image gallery. Which is a shame because the animations are pretty good.

2.50 star(s) 22 Votes