LinXuan67

Dec 25, 2021
New Codes:

define passwordForSpyMasterSuccess = "Sexual intrigues"
define passwordForSwordMasterSuccess = "Sword in your pants"
define passwordForContender = "Favourite sister"

It seems like each of these give varying levels of access with "Favourite sister" unlocking the most. I didn't see what each of them unlocked so try it out I guess.
Thank you very much.

kami shigiri

Mar 12, 2018
New Codes:

It seems like each of these give varying levels of access with "Favourite sister" unlocking the most. I didn't see what each of them unlocked so try it out I guess.
did you use the shift+o button for the console to find the passwords or any other tool for using this command to find the password or any other way. also if you can tell me how you did it step by step would really make my day. thank you in advance brother

Julien7509

Dec 17, 2021
Hello, I can't get the whine for Elizabeth
When I talk to Janet, I can't ask her anything about the whine
Any solution?

kami shigiri

Mar 12, 2018
Hello, I can't get the whine for Elizabeth
When I talk to Janet, I can't ask her anything about the whine
Any solution?
if you haven't then first complete the other routes with other characters first then try for the wine. otherwise try restarting with a new save

L33tmaster

Jun 7, 2017
New Codes:

you are a saint!

AlexKrut

Dec 26, 2021
did you use the shift+o button for the console to find the passwords or any other tool for using this command to find the password or any other way. also if you can tell me how you did it step by step would really make my day. thank you in advance brother
Nope, there is a way better

Console is disabled by default and game has archive with options and etc

immaim

Aug 5, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Try clicking furniture at the back or somewhere else in this room(in evening/at night).

Does anyone know what's new in version 0.10.9(free in a week) or 0.10.11(for patrons in a week)?

Last edited:

Itsyaboi29

Oct 18, 2018
I've tried the character stories in different orders, I cannot find a way to get the wine. I did Janet's plot first, maxed out time spent, no wine option. I did the stepsister story first and then progressed with Janet and there has been no wine option. Is it just broken?

Note: The furniture in the library says "Will use it later, future versions"

Last edited:

immaim

Aug 5, 2019
10.9 is free, dunno what changed compared to 10.1 given that zip is whole 0.01 mB bigger and that they literally copypasted the changelog.
11.1 is up for every patron(2$ and up) and apparently there is a new character+new location on map(at least that what I managed to get from shortened patreon feed for non members).

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Queendoms-0.10.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes