Ninjaman2

Dec 4, 2018
We always read your comments carefully and take your opinions into account. We want to know what your preferences are
1) MILFS
2) Teens
3) NTR
4) BGG (boy/girl/girl)
3 - all the way 3! Especially if its a shocking and evil betrayal and they are extra cruel.

Maveric

Mar 14, 2018
It should include skip it waste time to click all the dialogue cant even continue do to that

Dec 27, 2022
i was happy the stepsis finally got a route update , but as i reached the two options , it disappointed me , i have no interest in playing as a slave that does everything the stepsis wants and needs , so i am waiting for the male dom route , although i don't like it that much as well , i would rather play as the dom , than being a sub.

Idk if the dev checks out this website , but if they ever decide to check it out , can we have a neutral route for the stepsister? One where we find a way to get her respect and attention without being mean to her , and without being her slave , a route of mutual respect and understanding , i know some people will probably make fun of this request but i would like a route like that .
As for the two options that was presented to us , i will wait for the dom path to get build into the game cuz i rather play that path instead of the sub path that the game currently offers.

vandenkusto

Mar 1, 2023
nice game actually. Really decent one, in overall. Waiting for the next updates especially main and stepsis routes.
Finally relationships with stepsis are developing. Looking forward to put Elizabeth on throne and serve her diligently. Also it would be great to communicate with church and other queendoms more often.
In addition, characteristics(army, gold, citizens' and nobles' support) are useless for now. Want to see some impact from these points. Besides, there even no lose scenes when the negative points are reached.
P.S. femdom is finally here. HERE WE GO!

TsarNicholasIII

Nov 7, 2022
The password for the 0.9.1 build is "Twisted intrigues" (without the quotes). Make sure you enter it exactly as typed because it is case-sensitive.

DWYA8888

Jul 18, 2022
Developer: Hide&Play
Version: 0.9.1
Developer, if you are here, please change the version of the game to,
maximum, 0.2.1, not 0.9.1.... There is no need to lie to the people
or mislead them.... If a normal person sees that the game has
version 0.9.1, he will think that it is almost* ready,
but what you have in your game right now is nothing more than a piece of the pie....

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Developer, if you are here, please change the version of the game to,
maximum, 0.2.1, not 0.9.1.... There is no need to lie to the people
or mislead them.... If a normal person sees that the game has
version 0.9.1, he will think that it is almost* ready,
but what you have in your game right now is nothing more than a piece of the pie....
hug-cuddle.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 912BHi and DWYA8888
2.90 star(s) 7 Votes