KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
Art is cool... But that's about it. Gonna be honest here, if it wasn't for the hints promising content, I would have closed the game within a few minutes and never opened it again.

Now, I played it for like... half an hour? And after finishing all the content I can confidently say that I'm not playing it again.

Stuff that's wrong:
- Too much clicking. I don't need an extra screen telling me I just left the room. Likewise, I don't want to click 10 times just to skip time.
- Small hitboxes. You need to click exactly on the element you're trying to interact with, just their outline isn't enough. (E.g. the structure in the garden, if you click between the pillars, nothing happens.)
- MC has too much personality. Write in third person if you want him to be a character of his own and not player-insert.
- Tagged as Femdom, when it's really not. Sure, it's 'reverse' sexual morality, and a couple of the women are the initiators but that's it, this is more on the Maledom side. It's more reminiscent of plots where the MC puts feminists in their place. The final scene with the prisoner doesn't count because it's a one-off that doesn't seem like it'll get a repeat, considering the theme so far.
- Forced grinding. You're just prolonging the game unnecessarily, in the laziest way possible.

There's more but that's a matter of personal preference. IDK if the dev reads this, but maybe someone else will be able to avoid getting irritated by all the pointless clicking.
dude if its only a scene with ntr, people would be crying if it isn't tagged as such, so this is suitable for this game.

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
This is actually one of the few issues I had with the game despite the art being good. I really don't like it when a game is falsely tagged. But then again that seems to be more of a common problem on the website then anything with so many games that get tagged as femdom but it really isn't. And its just a maledom game with one or two femdom scenes.
I disagree, even if its 1 scene, it should be tagged.

chocolaid

Jun 6, 2020
This is actually one of the few issues I had with the game despite the art being good. I really don't like it when a game is falsely tagged. But then again that seems to be more of a common problem on the website then anything with so many games that get tagged as femdom but it really isn't. And its just a maledom game with one or two femdom scenes.
thats actually fine with me, there might be only one event but its still there, the only problem i have about tags is when game is tagged animated but it has only some element animated in the menu and no animated scenes, thats what grinds my gears

Ying Ko

Jun 16, 2018
NTR is the height of extreme femdom.
Femdom fans want to be dominated by women or at least a specific type of woman. The kink you mentioned is about being dominated, be it directly or indirectly, by men or at least a specific type of man . It fetishizes male intrasexual competition, specifically the one-sided kind. These kinks are sometimes combined, by sadomasochists, but not all femdom fans are sadomasochists.

Here are just a couple I found that introduced optional NTR later in their development and they are some of the most liked games on the site and have been for a long time:
Foot of the Mountains 2
The game was already popular, once it was completed those that didn't like the BBC rape scene stopped supporting.
timeline.jpg

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Femdom fans want to be dominated by women or at least a specific type of woman. The kink you mentioned is about being dominated, be it directly or indirectly, by men or at least a specific type of man.
That highly depends on the work. Some ntr focuses on 1 guy stealing the woman and only him, in this case I agree, you are essentially being dominated by the man. But many ntr games focuses on the woman having cheating relationship with a lot of different guys and often more than 1 guy at a time. This puts the focus solely on the woman and her willingness to cheat and not the guy(s) she is cheating with. In those cases, you are primarily being dominated by the woman and it leans much more up against femdom than the kind you are thinking of.

That is the only kind of ntr I like.

Reactions: Fyo
Oct 10, 2019
Don't get me wrong, I'm glad that it gets tagged, and that some of those things are present. I just wish there was a way to know beforehand that it was just a one off thing. And not the main theme of the game.
the new tag system will fix a lot of that when it starts, at the very least it will make it clearer if something is optional, at that point you can guess that if something is optional it cannot be the main focus of the game

Reactions: Marcotep69

kri11in

Feb 15, 2019
How do you enter the code for the gallery? It doesn't show where you can enter it. Also what is the new code?

Fyo

Aug 14, 2017
That highly depends on the work. Some ntr focuses on 1 guy stealing the woman and only him, in this case I agree, you are essentially being dominated by the man. But many ntr games focuses on the woman having cheating relationship with a lot of different guys and often more than 1 guy at a time. This puts the focus solely on the woman and her willingness to cheat and not the guy(s) she is cheating with. In those cases, you are primarily being dominated by the woman and it leans much more up against femdom than the kind you are thinking of.

That is the only kind of ntr I like.
This. I specifically pointed out that the 'chad thundercock' style ntr was not femdom. In order to be femdom the ntr must be focused on the woman - preferably never even seeing the particular men she's cheating with. (Ntr with lesbians is also possible!)

Reactions: Gojii and Nerro

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
Art is cool... But that's about it. Gonna be honest here, if it wasn't for the hints promising content, I would have closed the game within a few minutes and never opened it again.

Now, I played it for like... half an hour? And after finishing all the content I can confidently say that I'm not playing it again.

Stuff that's wrong:
- Too much clicking. I don't need an extra screen telling me I just left the room. Likewise, I don't want to click 10 times just to skip time.
- Small hitboxes. You need to click exactly on the element you're trying to interact with, just their outline isn't enough. (E.g. the structure in the garden, if you click between the pillars, nothing happens.)
- MC has too much personality. Write in third person if you want him to be a character of his own and not player-insert.
- Tagged as Femdom, when it's really not. Sure, it's 'reverse' sexual morality, and a couple of the women are the initiators but that's it, this is more on the Maledom side. It's more reminiscent of plots where the MC puts feminists in their place. The final scene with the prisoner doesn't count because it's a one-off that doesn't seem like it'll get a repeat, considering the theme so far.
- Forced grinding. You're just prolonging the game unnecessarily, in the laziest way possible.

There's more but that's a matter of personal preference. IDK if the dev reads this, but maybe someone else will be able to avoid getting irritated by all the pointless clicking.
Yeah, it's not femdom, the MC says he wants to play her game but by his rules and he is the King so, not femdom, though the tables may turn in future versions. It's still a bare bones game and needs way more work.

Reactions: Gojii

alltreck

Nov 20, 2018
There is potential, but it feels like the game doesn't know what to be.....is it a femdom and submission or is it maledom and raping your way through the queendoms (the last one would be nice though).

furawaa0124

Feb 26, 2018
The game looks great, I want to play it on joiplay, but unfortunately the game reports an error when it starts.

Screenshot_20230808_161826.jpg

Last edited:

RoyMe

Aug 6, 2022
We always read your comments carefully and take your opinions into account. We want to know what your preferences are
1) MILFS
2) Teens
3) NTR
4) BGG (boy/girl/girl)
2&4
I don't really have any interest in older women.

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes