Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
NTR is the height of extreme femdom. It's completely humiliating and puts the woman's pleasure above the man. There's obviously many types of NTR, but a woman mocking a guy after/during cheating on him is definitely femdom. It falls under Sadomasochism in BDSM. Just as a further example, even without actual cheating, SPH is a femdom kink for a lot of people, and has connections to NTR.

What I would not want added is the stupid NTR trope of a woman 'losing her mind' to chad thundercock and being stolen away... That's not femdom.

I'm not saying anyone has to like it, but to act as if it wouldn't fit in a femdom game is a poor argument.
"Height of extreme femdom" is an absurd statement. If you're going to assert fetishized betrayal is what people who like femdom consider part of it, you're really trying to pidgeonhole an entirely different concept into it. Netorase/cuckolding? Yeah you could argue that. But NTR as most think of? Not really.

I also hate the same trope, especially when they keep using the same 3-4 meme-tier types doing it. If gyaru-oh was a tag I'd block it everywhere.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I stand by the notion that you could do well with a game thats focused on NTR vs causing a rift amongst those interested. That was my main point.

Again, most people do not think of NTR when theyre thinking femdom. This is more people who are REALLY into NTR trying to push it into more games. Dont try claiming its not. We get games that are borderline vanilla with people pushing the devs to add it constantly. I cant think of a single fetish people obsessed with bitch and beg constantly to get added into games than NTR, not even pregnancy. :KEK:

Femdom and NTR go hand in hand, idk where you get this bullshit take from aside from your own personal opinion. NTR is 100% a form of domination. Weather you like to be stepped on or cheated on, these two kinks more often than not tend to co-exist.

I will def sub the highest tier if we can get an NTR route in this great game just to make up for this guy :LOL:
You won't. NTR fetishists never put their money where their mouths are. Every project that tacked on NTR I've seen where it wasnt there at the start I ran into got slapped with [Abandoned] tag. I don't back people who change their games just to bait subs. They don't go "hand in hand" if 90%+ of people don't think of NTR when they think of femdom. Bad take. :LUL:

Last edited:

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
NTR is the height of extreme femdom. It's completely humiliating and puts the woman's pleasure above the man. There's obviously many types of NTR, but a woman mocking a guy after/during cheating on him is definitely femdom. It falls under Sadomasochism in BDSM. Just as a further example, even without actual cheating, SPH is a femdom kink for a lot of people, and has connections to NTR.

What I would not want added is the stupid NTR trope of a woman 'losing her mind' to chad thundercock and being stolen away... That's not femdom.

I'm not saying anyone has to like it, but to act as if it wouldn't fit in a femdom game is a poor argument.
lets add fart, piss, scat, futa, gay too - all heights of femdom

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
You won't. NTR fetishists never put their money where their mouths are. Every project that tacked on NTR I've seen where it wasnt there at the start I ran into got slapped with [Abandoned] tag. I don't back people who change their games just to bait subs. They don't go "hand in hand" if 90%+ of people don't think of NTR when they think of femdom. Bad take. :LUL:
And haters who try to sway the dev by threatening to not sub would never sub in the first place. Whose bullshit is more believable? :cool:

Every project that tacked on NTR I've seen where it wasnt there at the start I ran into got slapped with [Abandoned] tag. I don't back people who change their games just to bait subs.
You only see what you want to see. Here are just a couple I found that introduced optional NTR later in their development and they are some of the most liked games on the site and have been for a long time:
Foot of the Mountains 2
Sexbot
Love & Sex Second Base

I can name a lot more if you want so maybe do a little bit of research next time instead of blindly trusting whatever you pull out of your ass.

They don't go "hand in hand" if 90%+ of people don't think of NTR when they think of femdom. Bad take. :LUL:
Almost all NTR games(Netorase/swinging type) Has at least some level of femdom included, you prob wouldn't know cause I don't think you ever played a Netorase game but ask anyone who has and they can confirm. Out of around 1500 Femdom tagged games here, 500 of them had "sharing" tags(NTR, Swinging, Prostitution, Monster sex or Multiple Penetration)

1690069103960.png

Even if we assume some of the games do not actually contain sharing(MP and Monster can rarely be the MC doing it) and we bump that number down generously by 100, its still around 400 out of 1500 games. Stating that there are no correlation between Femdom and NTR(sharing), when over 25% of all femdom tagged games also has some sort of sharing included, is just straight up false. These fetishes do go together a lot, dosen't matter what you think.

Last edited:

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
And haters who try to sway the dev by threatening to not sub would never sub in the first place. Whose bullshit is more believable? :cool:

You only see what you want to see. Here are just a couple I found that introduced optional NTR later in their development and they are some of the most liked games on the site and have been for a long time:
Foot of the Mountains 2
Sexbot
Love & Sex Second Base

I can name a lot more if you want so maybe do a little bit of research next time instead of blindly trusting whatever you pull out of your ass.

Almost all NTR games(Netorase/swinging type) Has at least some level of femdom included, you prob wouldn't know cause I don't think you ever played a Netorase game but ask anyone who has and they can confirm. Out of around 1500 Femdom tagged games here, 500 of them had "sharing" tags(NTR, Swinging, Prostitution, Monster sex or Multiple Penetration)

View attachment 2792348

Even if we assume some of the games do not actually contain sharing(MP and Monster can rarely be the MC doing it) and we bump that number down generously by 100, its still around 400 out of 1500 games. Stating that there are no correlation between Femdom and NTR(sharing), when over 25% of all femdom tagged games also has some sort of sharing included, is just straight up false. These fetishes do go together a lot, dosen't matter what you think.

undeniabled confirmed, getting buttfucked by men is indeed femdom
an even more common femdom element than NTR

Screenshot 2023-07-22 202452.png

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
undeniabled confirmed, getting buttfucked by men is indeed femdom
an even more common femdom element than NTR

View attachment 2792411
You misunderstand the pic. Overall there are currently 1547 games tagged femdom right now. When I exclude the 5 sharing tags, 1078 games remain. This means out of 1547 games with femdom, 469 has NTR/Sharing elements, optional or not. If we exclude the few games that has multiple penetration without it being NTR/Sharing, its still over 25% of all femdom tagged games that has NTR.

Reactions: Stolas_Ars and Fyo

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019

[tl;dr-ing that avoided my entire premise/core point]

Find where I said I hated NTR btw. I felt it wasn't a right fit for the overall vibe of the game and even said I'd be likely to support a game where it was the primary focus instead. (I even cited a possible bit of content if they decide to do it with a wrinkle to be something other than copypaste quality NTR. If you actually read what I said instead of going "REEE HE HATES MUH NTRZ" type reaction)

Idk why people who are so obsessed with this one fetish (which again there are games I think are actually well made and good that have it, contrary to your thought process here) HAS to be inserted into EVERYTHING that could even remotely be associated with their fetish.

Content creep, not NTR is what I dislike in games. This back and forth is a great example of why I said it would be a "distraction." I don't see how that's such an irrational take.

I built the wall (of text) and your eyes and brain paid for it.

Last edited:
Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Its still all talk. Everyone can say this. Despite this meaningless explanation, you still tried to sway the dev by mentioning you wouldn't sub if you didn't have your way, and that's just a laughable(and in bad taste) thing to do. Hence, why I responded with a counteroffer to make everyone see how ridiculous it is.

Nonsense? You literally wrote 2 paragraphs trying to refute just 1 of my examples, and you failed at it. You specifically stated;
Every project that tacked on NTR I've seen where it wasnt there at the start I ran into got slapped with [Abandoned] tag.
Love & Sex did for a fact not have NTR in the beginning, despite this, its one of the most successful games. Your point remains invalidated, no matter how big of a strawman you try to build. And that is just 1 example of those I offered(I can offer many more games that did not have NTR in the beginning and are still loved and thriving greatly.)

Pulling up the amount of NTR games that have the same tags as an argument is laughable. Not even close to a valid point or refuting what I said. The amount of games who tack on random content not just NTR and then fall apart because it distracts from the core focus of the game is numerous, and you know that. If you don't you genuinely don't know 1/10th what you act like you do.
Maybe next time, try and explain why the irrefutable stats I literally just showed you are wrong. Simply saying "I'm right and you are wrong!" is not a good argument. Especially when I'm showing the raw data and you still have not supplied proof to any of your statements. We are discussing optional NTR here, not mandatory. This means if any sharing/NTR tag is pressent, the game has it at least as an option, which is what you don't want in this game.

Find where I said I hated NTR btw. I felt it wasn't a right fit for the overall vibe of the game and even said I'd be likely to support a game where it was the primary focus instead. (I even cited a possible bit of content if they decide to do it with a wrinkle to be something other than copypaste quality NTR. If you actually read what I said instead of going "REEE HE HATES MUH NTRZ" type reaction)
Sure I'l give you this one. I was mistaken by calling you a hater but in this specific instance, you do sure sound like one, considering all people want for this game is optional NTR that you don't ever have to see or interact with.

Repeating what I said last post because people cant read"]Again, who thinks femdom and immediately thinks of NTR? You and maybe a handful of others who are REALLY into NTR.
It dosen't matter what you or anybody thinks, lol. I am defending my statement that Femdom and NTR goes hand in hand, and from the looks of games where those two kinks co-exists, I am right. If over 25% of all games with Femdom also has Sharing/NTR, I would very much argue the two kinks co-exists quite well. All in contradiction with your statement of it not fitting together(although you backtracked on that, saying swinging/cuckolding does fit.). What people think does not matter for my argument and is honestly such a weak argument, you can literally only speak for yourself when it comes to thought.

Last edited:

vhawkes

Feb 6, 2018
Art is cool... But that's about it. Gonna be honest here, if it wasn't for the hints promising content, I would have closed the game within a few minutes and never opened it again.

Now, I played it for like... half an hour? And after finishing all the content I can confidently say that I'm not playing it again.

Stuff that's wrong:
- Too much clicking. I don't need an extra screen telling me I just left the room. Likewise, I don't want to click 10 times just to skip time.
- Small hitboxes. You need to click exactly on the element you're trying to interact with, just their outline isn't enough. (E.g. the structure in the garden, if you click between the pillars, nothing happens.)
- MC has too much personality. Write in third person if you want him to be a character of his own and not player-insert.
- Tagged as Femdom, when it's really not. Sure, it's 'reverse' sexual morality, and a couple of the women are the initiators but that's it, this is more on the Maledom side. It's more reminiscent of plots where the MC puts feminists in their place. The final scene with the prisoner doesn't count because it's a one-off that doesn't seem like it'll get a repeat, considering the theme so far.
- Forced grinding. You're just prolonging the game unnecessarily, in the laziest way possible.

There's more but that's a matter of personal preference. IDK if the dev reads this, but maybe someone else will be able to avoid getting irritated by all the pointless clicking.

Candy_L

Jul 13, 2023

Foot of the Mountains 2
Sexbot
Love & Sex Second Base

View attachment 2792348

The most liked games? :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:!!! Hahaha , bugs, grind and bad stories

LucidAsaDream

Mar 30, 2021

Foot of the Mountains 2
Sexbot
Love & Sex Second Base

View attachment 2792348

thats what in said if you put ntr in a game at least make it optional xD

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Queendoms-0.7.9
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Oct 10, 2019
I hate NTR and try to avoid any version of it, in this case however it feels like the game has much bigger problems already than the possible addition of NTR, avoidable or not, this feels like an overall confusing game, after reading some of the conversations here I still have no idea what the game is actually like or if I would like it,
I am always for clarity in these situations, a dev should have a vision for the game, if the vision contains stuff I dislike I will simply start ignoring the game, people tend to make better content for stuff they like so trying to convince a dev to add NTR when it was not part of the vision and is not something the dev likes is counterproductive, it leads to worse content, the same goes for the opposite as well, if NTR was planned from the start complaining about it will not result in anything good, in this case it is not particularly clear what the vision of the dev is, or if it has changed over time, in general, not only about NTR, it is true that adding NTR in after the beginning of a game can hurt the popularity but that is only really a problem if you specifically tried to appeal to the opposite demographic as the target audience, somewere around the harem and romance genre, and make a 180 later, which in this case does not seem to be happening, that goes for similarly opposed fetishes as well, even if NTR and harem romance seem to be the most at odds
I don't personally think that femdom and NTR are particularly related, they do however have overlapping themes, they both deal with humiliation, so certain fans will be attracted to both, overall I would say that this discussion could be simply resolved by the clarification of the vision for the game, the new tag system should lessen the ammount of discussions like this one but honestly this time it feels like the tags are not even the problem, anyway as always if the dev reads this, good luck in your endeavours

P.S. edit, the art is really good

Reactions: Gojii and Pepenone

Alborooosie

Jul 3, 2017
BTW there is even newer version called 0.8.1.. Downloading this one doesn't change a thing on the game from last time are you sure that this news log isn't for the newer version?

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes