• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Why don't you ask your supporters you already have what they want
Because listening only to supporters will not give you more supporters :WeSmart:

It might make you keep existing supporters a bit better but he doesn't have that many so he might be looking to appeal to a wider audience. This will give him more supporters and more money than the few who stop supporting for whatever reason.

Last edited:

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
Because listening only to supporters will not give you more supporters :WeSmart:

It might make you keep existing supporters better but he already don’t have that many so he might be looking to appeal to a wider audience. This will give him more supporters and more money than the few who stop supporting for whatever reason.
Yeah, you got love it when a dev you support starts adding a bunch of shit you didn't sign up for without mentioning the possibility of it before hand. Every dev I supported knew exactly where their story was going to go and what fetishes were going to be in it from start to finish.

Reactions: lordfridge9 and Fyo

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Every dev I supported knew exactly where their story was going to go and what fetishes were going to be in it from start to finish.
That is great but very few devs are like this. Imagine you are making a game for many years and it is expected to know every single story detail and every single fetish to use from day 1 and you can never change your mind. Most devs are not like this. They are humans too and their inspirations and taste can change over time.

jarg

Oct 25, 2017
I wasn't try this game yet. And I can wait for your plan.
I'm bored bro too many ntr game here and most of them are 100% that annoy. I don't want to waste my time for it.

like the other say you will lose some of your fan base and you will lose some of new fan too.
Just make it clear what kind of ntr you want to add or you don't plan to add it at the first place.

Last edited:

Jyk

Oct 27, 2019
it seems like 7.9 is not the latest release, 8.1 is and the changelog given is for 8.1 but is listed as the 7.9 changelog - just wanna throw that out there as a small mistake

nokturn13

Aug 23, 2021
I tried the codes i saw on here and none are working. Its annoying that a code is needed just to look at pics in the gallery. What is the bloody code

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes