DickBobyson

Dec 25, 2018
update 0.7.1 with new password::::::::

password: The sword is blunt

EDIT: tried the new password. code was accepted. and the gallery is still locked so idk. dont feel bad about leaking the devs password if his shit doesnt even work

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Queendoms-0.7.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Gmaer

Laius

Mar 17, 2017
Why the MC is such a bitch? Buaah buaah, I don't want the throne, let my murderous sister who doesn't see me as a human being take the throne, what could go wrong? Jesus fucking christ, put her head on a spike, go Stalin mode on the nobles, ban the church and be done with it, gezz.

lukrame

Sep 25, 2020
Why the MC is such a bitch? Buaah buaah, I don't want the throne, let my murderous sister who doesn't see me as a human being take the throne, what could go wrong? Jesus fucking christ, put her head on a spike, go Stalin mode on the nobles, ban the church and be done with it, gezz.
Have to agree. The MC's opinons are dangerously stupid to himself which honestly makes me not care about the entire plot since it so fuckin stupid. His sister is actively hostile to him and is a suspect to murdering his father yet the moron wants to hand her the reins. Gimmie a break.

Fyo

Aug 14, 2017
I personally like ntr, though it should he optional as part of a hard femdom route if it were added.

I don't see why anyone should care if there's avoidable content that they don't like...

Reactions: Nerro
2.90 star(s) 7 Votes