• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Hide&Play

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2022
Hello, everyone!

So, how do you like our game falks?

I'd like to know the opinion of non-patrons on these:
Which character do you favor?
Which storyline do you like the most?

FoxOfEmbers

Jan 28, 2023
Hello, everyone!

So, how do you like our game falks?

I'd like to know the opinion of non-patrons on these:
Which character do you favor?
Which storyline do you like the most?

I just came back to it after quite some time and it is still promising, but feels very early.
But that may be because I just don't care for Janet.

So far I think I like Dagmer the most, but I still have high hopes for the princess.
Because too many characters feel too ..maledom-y?
If he acts like a strong king in public he definitely needs someone to put him into his natural place in the bedroom.. =P

That reminds me, are there plans to have some options about the queendom building?
Like having the choice between pushing for equality or becoming more traditional and trying to placate the church?

Still, thanks for the game so far. =)

gd2404

Jul 23, 2017
i could see the route of some but i cant follow janet path, it say speak with janet at morning but i can only choose treasury or bye, so for the moment i wont vote

Fibbers

Jul 28, 2020
So is this MC doomed to be a whiny bitch, hellbent on destroying everything his father built, or players have a choice to not do that? So far all I'm seeing is wimp who shrinks from responbility and wants to abdicate in favor of the most likely suspect for his father's murder...
Lol, literally my first impression.
"I want peace. Too much intrigue, too much this, too much that."
If it wasn't for the male protagonist tag, I wouldn't have realized that the mc is a male.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Gotta have mommy/loving dom characters in the mix imo (not a fan of pointlessly sadistic dom content male or female tbh maybe if they're soft/kind/gentle outside the bedroom but get crazy inside would be a nice touch for the more aggressive/sadistic types? The flip would be a nice, vs overtly cruel.). Going to give it a try.

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes