bleh1236

Nov 2, 2018
Garni describes his poison's effects -> Garni admires men who are willing to sacrifice a few others for the good of the masses -> Garni thinks Alexander is better at being King than his father -> Garni: "You have no reason to suspect me for killing the King"

I mean, you literally said you admire someone who is willing "to kill for the greater good" and that "war is inevitable at this point". Wanting to put Alexander on the throne so that the war turns out favorable in the end is pretty damn obvious.

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022

Shaprada

Jun 13, 2020
why decide, when even sleeping can destroy your king(queen)dom, lmao right?

the talk of the townfolks is true, the queendom is indeed cursed, cursed by the RNG god lol

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
like the idea, or love the idea..
being some king who is weak for its workers,
but the gameplay stinks, not even interested in it.
The idea is amazing though!
I would write this but more in reviews but they just get deleted, even when other who write similar doesn't.
So take this as my review.
Thanks! Have a GOOD weekend!

Reactions: offset8

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
So I am a bit confused. Is this the initial femdom but the MC pulls it around or just a straight-up Femdom? Went looking through the comments earlier and got confused.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Some games go extreme dom where MC has no agency, which loses the appeal after a while. Hope this has some nuance/variety in it. Will have to give it a look.

Loving/mommy dom where she takes MC to pound town and drains him is some solid stuff if done well so hope it is more along those lines.

Reactions: GabbuXul

lukrame

Sep 25, 2020
can you add a button to skip time quickly. this constant going back to bed for this grind is really annoying

Azleath

Apr 13, 2022
Nice to see this is getting updates saw this since day 1 and just checked it today. Lucky I guess

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
View attachment 2749730

This type of grind is so annoying. Wonder what possesed the dev to think waiting 3 days is good use of players time
I dont see a problem, you get 3 days to grind Citizen/Army/Court/Money for content which i am pretty sure there will be as the game progress.

Ofcourse you can always cheat that currency if you dont want to grind for it.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
We always read your comments carefully and take your opinions into account. We want to know what your preferences are
1) MILFS
2) Teens
3) NTR
4) BGG (boy/girl/girl)
#1 Is always welcome
#2 Less so (though I don't mind, if the character personality and content appeals to me in other ways)
#3 Lesbian NTR only
#4 Sounds good, though I prefer GGB (meaning that the boy is getting dominated by both girls :p)

#5 - FEMDOM!!!

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes