Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
This game is relevant to my interests. Thus far the gameplay elements seem lackluster compared to the Visual Novel style of the intro*, but we'll see how it goes.

* "But Rein, people in glass houses-" shhh, I know. I know.

Reactions: DTchan

Kyzer05

Oct 28, 2020
What did this version bring ? I can't see anything new, still blocked doing the same shit over and over again

Reactions: DTchan
May 31, 2017
The game have a lot of a new potential which is always needed the art look good , overall if the dev really invested in it it will be one of the top games at least for me , good luck and have fun , and most importantly don't overwork yourself my man i want to see your work flourish <3

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Is this version 0.02 same as 0.2.2? It seems updated here at around same time.
Else if not, there is a free version you can download from the devs patreon.

sensei02

Sep 22, 2019
How do we get the gallery? Or else theres no way of seeing if we are at the end of update or not.

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
I hope there will be a path where the MC is horrified by what his father did and the MC decides to correct his father's mistake and put everything back the way it was.
In other words, I hope there will be a Femdom path in the game.

Lance Lot

Sep 13, 2017
Where does this build stop? I got to talks about saving the MC's sister and then nothing happen. In the smut portion I get a boobjob from Mary Ann and that's it, am I doing something wrong? There's like 2 new characters that show up in the preview pics but I can't even get them to show up

Polinaisslut

Jul 22, 2018
Where does this build stop? I got to talks about saving the MC's sister and then nothing happen. In the smut portion I get a boobjob from Mary Ann and that's it, am I doing something wrong? There's like 2 new characters that show up in the preview pics but I can't even get them to show up
You should repeat the boobjob like 3 times, and the next steps are coming

Also Dagmar route is just great. And the Janet route in patron version

Good game, looking forward for new patches with sister

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
Is there any wt or better wt-mod?? Cheat-Code? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: (y)(y):love::love:
just use unren to enable console(check tutorial forum if you dont know lol) then cheat whatever variable you want, shift+d to check variables but i think it was something like "resource.townspeople.affection = 999" or some such. id double check tho cuz i cant remember for sure lol

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes