Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
Finally different type game. I love it. Good luck with your project bro. but sex scenes only teasing you need to add more

Hide&Play

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2022
Thank you all for such a warm welcome to our game! :love:

Work on the new patch is already in full swing.

The characters that will appear in the erotic scenes in patch 0.2 have already been selected, and the scenes are in the drawing stage. In our next post for patrons, we'll tell you what these characters are, and lift the veil on the content of some of the scenes.

We also want to mention beforehand that the characters that will appear in the erotic side root scenes in patch 0.3 can be chosen by the patrons by voting in the upcoming post

Also answering a common question. We are planning to make an important root in the game in the Femdom genre, but the game itself is not in that genre.

Last edited:

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
Thank you all for such a warm welcome to our game! :love:

Also answering a common question. We plan to make an important root in the game in the Femdom genre, but the game itself is not made in that genre.
When you say the game is not made in that genre. Does that mean there will be options to not be a beta loser and actually not be submissive to the women.

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
The art is cute and there seems to be a bit for every taste, even for those that like their women to have breasts down to their knees.
Tbh the MC looks like someone that has a long way to walk before proving the female-dominated world of his worth, but it's probably intentional.

Also answering a common question. We plan to make an important root in the game in the Femdom genre, but the game itself is not made in that genre.
Thanks for clarifying that: I was a bit confused too, as title and description scream that this is a hard femdom game while what we saw of the MC's behaviour in the screenshots didn't really paint him as a puppet.
I like strong female characters that come to respect the MC as "worthy of their attention", let's see how your story will develop.
Winds on your back, Hide&Play!

groove888

Apr 12, 2017
Also answering a common question. We are planning to make an important root in the game in the Femdom genre, but the game itself is not in that genre.
You mean there will be a branch where you can be dominated or the content will focus on femdom whatever the player choses ?

Personnally prefer reversal of Femdom or even just get dom women to see you as equal if it's just a femdom game I'll lose my interest and IMO it makes the setting less interesting.

That being said looks like there is market for a femdom game and if it's your kink I'd wish you good luck and godspeed with the game.

TNVL

Aug 21, 2018
Art looks good, but with only one chick with proper titties seems a bit lacking

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
OK, I stole some time that I would've done better spending otherwise than playing videogames and tried the game.
First and foremost: all hear me, maybe female domination will be added in future, but so far, as Hide&Play said, this isn't a femdom game.
In this intro you just hear some women saying that they should be in charge, as the setting demands it, but the whole story is that the MC isn't having any of it, he has been raised to not have any of it, his subjects agree that he shouldn't have any of it and so far he's doing a damn fine job at showing so.

I'm leaving more detailed feedback for the developer in a spoiler tag.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Itsyaboi29

Oct 18, 2018
Is there a second variant of the footjob where his dick is out of his pants or is it only footjob over pants for now? If it’s the latter, is there a plan to take it further and do a proper footjob scene?

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes