The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
cuz the game is on the loop i dont get it if i`m out of content or i didnt finish it yet.
i`m confused.
The current release finishes after Dad is Dead and the Prince takes the crown while the people is rioting.
I met no loop while playing: it came out a window saying that I reached the end of the current version.
Are you playing the Windows version?

Nov 13, 2017
Thank you all for such a warm welcome to our game! :love:

Work on the new patch is already in full swing.

The characters that will appear in the erotic scenes in patch 0.2 have already been selected, and the scenes are in the drawing stage. In our next post for patrons, we'll tell you what these characters are, and lift the veil on the content of some of the scenes.

We also want to mention beforehand that the characters that will appear in the erotic side root scenes in patch 0.3 can be chosen by the patrons by voting in the upcoming post

Also answering a common question. We are planning to make an important root in the game in the Femdom genre, but the game itself is not in that genre.
Does this mean a single "love interest" will be femdom, or that with the right choices, one has the option for a femdom focused play through?

Reactions: Dragonslayer101

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
Does this mean a single "love interest" will be femdom, or that with the right choices, one has the option for a femdom focused play through?
Having played the current release, I interpret that phrase as "I created a femdom setting, inspired by femdom games/stories and then I wrote the story of a man rebelling against that status quo and aiming at sexual equality."
Then again, I still think there's some chance of a route where the MC gets dominated by a woman, as half the ladies portrayed in the banner think it's the natural state of things. But I've no clue about the dev actually planning this, I just can't rule it out.

• Sad
Reactions: Frosty2000

Govow

Mar 24, 2021
Nice demo!

Lots of potential for that game. I hope the choices we made will go beyond A: get money, lose morale and B: do nothing and that we will have juicy difficults decisions to made that will actually impact the game, more than just our inventory.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Good start. Dont think this will be femdom game. Sandbox good. Not much to play yet. Hope MC can be dominant in future.
Game called Queendoms with female domination tag ...... deff not going to be male dom.

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
I'll be honest, the idea is fresh. I am just curious where it will go

Also, you can't just make a religion based on "a god made the first man from belly of the first woman", and not realise the incestual undertones. Change it to the bone or something.

Wait, so the game isn't even a femdom? I have no idea what's it even about and what is its target audience then. Everything about the marketing screams femdom.

So far the only characters I am interested in are stepsister and nun, everyone else are just meh, and clerk lady is both old and fat.

I have no idea when the current update content is finished, and when it is locked by lack of resources.

Last edited:

rot1122

Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Hey folks,
Made a compressed Version, to unzip you need !

Original size: 191MB
Compressed size Q90: 68MB

PC Q90 = /

v0.02

Zulfiqar

Sep 16, 2019
Woah a game with decent 2dcg, where the MC isn't a little boy, and only one of the love interests has absurdly giant tits.

>Sees in previews that besides the one handjob in the bath that gigatits is the only one with content and the only sex scene is a footjob

:HideThePain:

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Interesting game but too little content currently.
It was however a little fun, will be looking forward to the rest of the updates.

polaco

Mar 16, 2017
Was there anything new added? After the king dies I couldn't find any scene that wasn't in the first version already. A guide or a more detailed changelog would be nice.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Hmm... I'd prefer a bit more agency as a player. Frankly, if I had a choice as MC, I'd simply abdicate in favor of the sister ;) I certainly wouldn't have accepted the handjob from the "maid" and would've restored all her lands and titles right after I became the king and just before my abdication.

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes