RPGM Completed Queen's Diary of Adulterous Mating: RPG In Which Love Affair Is National Affair [Final] [Ore Teki Shikou]

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Is there a way to walk naked normally or is that just in scenes? I've seen some mention of being naked when talking to people, but can't seem to figure out how that would happen.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
"Remove all" under equip
Thank you, it wasn't reacting when I did it before at the beginning on my own save, so I wasn't sure if it was just a lewdness thing or if it was just in events. It does react in the save found here.

Ikara

Sep 9, 2017
everytime I try to start it it gives me an error message about how it cant find System\rgss300.dll
what causes that? I found a solution to that but now it gives me errors about how it can't find files needed with japanese symbols

Last edited:

Mr Ero

Feb 16, 2018
everytime I try to start it it gives me an error message about how it cant find System\rgss300.dll
what causes that? I found a solution to that but now it gives me errors about how it can't find files needed with japanese symbols
You gotta download japanese locale,and run with it

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
Couple of questions:
1. What quest is needed for Leticia to be able to have a child with Abel?
2. Are there any yuri or futa scenes between Leticia and Clarice?

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
FFS Games like this reallllllllllllllly need a fast skip text option, cause just trying to go through the H scenes again is a god damn strugle when you have to keep mashing the same key to get through 4378234623 pages of ooohs and aaaahs

Reactions: joshrumble

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
Last edited:

ZazzyBoi

Mar 23, 2020
So it says I need RPG Maker VX Ace. I'm assuming buying it off Steam will work. But once I buy and download it, does it have to be within the game folder or can it stay in the Steam folder?

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
So it says I need RPG Maker VX Ace. I'm assuming buying it off Steam will work. But once I buy and download it, does it have to be within the game folder or can it stay in the Steam folder?
What it means is that it needs client side dependency files, not the entire paid software suite itself(which is only needed by game developers)
In short, you're looking for RPG Maker VX Ace Run Time Package which is available for free here: . Don't forget to select your required program as "RPG Maker VX Ace"

SomeHowOutTheArse

Sep 12, 2020
anyone know hot to get the big fragments?
How to get the second big fragment? I got one from the big orcs, but need another from the King.
One Big Wish Fragment is obtained by fucking the Orcs in the church after their questline, and the other is obtained when Leticia's bodyguard fucks the king. To do this you just need to swap characters to the bodyguard at night in Lymar Castle Town and talk to "Uncle Memory" (The watchman in front of Lymar Castle at night) with at least 100k gold.

ZazzyBoi

Mar 23, 2020
How do I get the non-Sabin homeless seed? Mushroom party just ends up with Sabin and I want the others

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes