RPGM Completed Queen's Diary of Adulterous Mating: RPG In Which Love Affair Is National Affair [Final] [Ore Teki Shikou]

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

kyoto_leon

Dec 3, 2019
I wonder if I'm missing some Font or something.
But the game's texts aren't showing fully.
The words kept going and go out of the window to the right and then it couldn't be shown.

Example:
1.JPG

"If you decide you don't like these names later, there's..."
There's... there's what...?

And...

2.JPG

"These kingdoms had a good relationship for many years an..."

an? and? and what?

You see what I'm saying?

I wonder if this is because the font I have is too big...
Or it was because the text is too long to display?

Nonetheless, thank you for the translation, man.
Been waiting for people to translate this game - but no one wanted to take up the job to translate it, be it translating to Chinese or English.

Reactions: Pozar55

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
I wonder if I'm missing some Font or something.
But the game's texts aren't showing fully.
The words kept going and go out of the window to the right and then it couldn't be shown.

Example:
View attachment 1533934

"If you decide you don't like these names later, there's..."
There's... there's what...?

And...

View attachment 1533935

"These kingdoms had a good relationship for many years an..."

an? and? and what?

You see what I'm saying?

I wonder if this is because the font I have is too big...
Or it was because the text is too long to display?

Nonetheless, thank you for the translation, man.
Been waiting for people to translate this game - but no one wanted to take up the job to translate it, be it translating to Chinese or English.
Those kind of issues are usually the fault of the translator as it can be hard sometimes depending on the internal structure of the game, and what tools are used to translate it. Though with how the game was leaked early here and the poster of the game not even feeling remotely sorry about it, I would be surprised if that translator even looks here, so best bet it probably to post it in the thread on ULMF (and might be best to not even mention you got it from here)

Reactions: deversari

kyoto_leon

Dec 3, 2019
Those kind of issues are usually the fault of the translator as it can be hard sometimes depending on the internal structure of the game, and what tools are used to translate it. Though with how the game was leaked early here and the poster of the game not even feeling remotely sorry about it, I would be surprised if that translator even looks here, so best bet it probably to post it in the thread on ULMF (and might be best to not even mention you got it from here)
Ah, I see... this isn't the original translator's thread.
It's alright. I'll... I'll see if I could change the font size myself using RPGMaker VX Ace.
I'm sure there's something in the script editor that I can do that work it out.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Is there anyone experiencing the slowdown/Heavy lags in this game? Is there a fix for it?

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
problem is i did talk to everyone there. most just say "talk to the man next to the eastern field" i go and talk to everyone over there one guy tells me to get his grapes from some orcs that he doesnt know where they are and the other does mention the bandits but he is telling me to visit them at night for some reason. did something glitch and it thinks i completed this part but also knows i havent?
Make sure you talk to him when you aren't naked for some reason if you are the game will switch his dialogue over to the post quest dialogue for some reason which prevents the variable from being changed to what's needed for the bandit to be passed.

malice12

Dec 17, 2021
- art is really nice. no oversized jugs, no oversized butts, no excessive thiccness and no deformed body parts that for some reason many ppl think is hot.
- english translation is not mtl (Thank you)
- and i don't have to play the whole game just to see pregnant content

i really enjoyed my time.

Reactions: deversari

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
When I try to leave the town I get this error:
FAILBIT.PNG
The game crashes after failed something. How to fix this?

SombraLova

Aug 30, 2018
can someone post the full gallery unlocked save? the in game full save doesnt unlock the gallery for those who dont know

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes