RPGM Completed Queen's Diary of Adulterous Mating: RPG In Which Love Affair Is National Affair [Final] [Ore Teki Shikou]

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
All this Pregnancy games during No Nut Nov... I guess I might be able to play while not nutting for more hardcore experience xD

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Do you have to fuck all of them? I find NTR a lot better when she actually develops some kind of relationship with the NTRer rather than her just going around fucking random Joes left and right.

Reactions: Yukihirou

portiamento

Jan 5, 2021
is it possible to play the game without committing adultery at all, like, only finding all wish fragments? (mother in law is wicked)

Rio999

Dec 29, 2018
is it possible to play the game without committing adultery at all, like, only finding all wish fragments? (mother in law is wicked)
Probably but if I remember correctly the cheating partners are also your party members so you'll be fighting solo.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
If someone is interested, a small fix for a minor translation bug mainly concerning the renaming of the characters (i.e. Japanese tables still used).

Decompress the attached file and replace the original "System.rvdata2" with this one; the concerned game file is located into the "\data" subdirectory of the game.

As always, DO BACKUP the original file.

It fixes:
- the renaming of the characters (both at the beginning of the game and later - see captures hereafter),
- and also the identification of the monsters (monster A, monster B, ....), when several monsters of the same kind are encountered.

capture1.jpg capture2.jpg
capture3.jpg

WinKid

Jul 11, 2021
Excuse me, can anyone explain how to get this game to work? I erase all the Japanese words but now my game couldn't find the BGM.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Excuse me, can anyone explain how to get this game to work? I erase all the Japanese words but now my game couldn't find the audio or graphic files.
What do you mean exactly by: 'I erase all the Japanese words' ? And why ?

If you've deleted or renamed any audio/graphic files with Japanese names, it's normal then that you can't find these corresponding audio/graphic files.

If you are referring to the bug relative to a Japanese name which is described at the beginning of this topic, it concerns in fact only the name of the main directory for the game in the archive file (i.e. rar file): this name is 'Queen_製品版_Ver2.10'.

So, after extracting all the files and directories from the archive, this one (and only this one) should be renamed to a proper name: for instance, rename the obtained 'Queen_製品版_Ver2.10' directory to 'Queen_Ver2.10'.

Last edited:

WinKid

Jul 11, 2021
If you are referring to the bug relative to a Japanese name which is described at the beginning of this topic, it concerns in fact only the name of the main directory for the game in the archive file (i.e. zip file): this name is 'Queen_製品版_Ver2.10'.
Ah, so that's why.

So, after extracting the file and changing the zip file name, you can immediately play the game with no issue?

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Ah, so that's why.

So, after extracting the file and changing the zip file name, you can immediately play the game with no issue?
I'm not quite sure to understand you.

You don't need to modify anything in the rar file, just the name of the extracted directory. And yes, it should be then OK.

Of course, you can also modify the name of the directory in the rar file and extract all the data then, but you'll have to be sure to have a tool able to deal perfectly with unicode names in rar files.

*** Edited *** The archive is in fact a rar file, not a zip file (it doesn't really change anything, anyway).

Reactions: WinKid

curianhg

Jul 28, 2020
Does anyone know how to speed up the running speed and the battle animation speed? They are slow as hell for me.

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes