VN Ren'Py Abandoned Quest Failed: Chapter 2 [Christmas special] [Frostworks]

Hentfreak7

Feb 19, 2023
Holy shit.
This is still not done?

Bought the first game and quite liked it giving even Feedback for Part 2.

What is he trying to build? A new Game of Thrones Story / Novel?

At this point i would love to just see the latest build that is out.

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
No need to be a dick about it, they were just asking for help.
There's a link in the first post of this thread and if they missed that there are search bars. Not bothering to do the bare minimum before asking for help is worse. You should rethink your attitude... and it's not like you are being any more helpful than I was - less helpful, actually, now that I've pointed out two ways to find the thread and you've done nothing but admonish the wrong person.

Mar 15, 2020
Long time patreon supporter here. Last alpha build was released august 2022! Nothing since then. Think 3 years ago the developer wrote in this sub that he is 90 percent done with the main story. Well he is still not done. I woudnt expect a full release of this game before 2030 if it even comes out at all. I am completely serious. Honestly rly liked the first game and the first few alpha builds of the 2nd part, but the last few years just felt like frostworks abandoned the develoopment and went into full scammer mode. If i were you I would consider this game abandoned and be happy that you probably didnt waste as much money supporting this shit show as i did.

Last edited: