VN Ren'Py Abandoned Quest Failed: Chapter 2 [Christmas special] [Frostworks]

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
First : No it is not a joke it was a question
Second : When i tried the first the second and the third time i had the page where it says oops we ran into a problem
Third : Thank you for your '' kind '' answer
There is a weird problem with that specific thread. I guess it still hasn't been resolved.
10. Jilly comeback (if you visit her after refusing Ren's offer to guide you)
Thanks, I didn't even realize I missed this one!
doggo? I think I missed that one
Not sure how. It's an unmissable part of one of the quest board quests, the one to find a girl in the forest.

slazy

Feb 19, 2018
Hey does anyone have the 0.10 alpha build? what new content do they added there?

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
Hey does anyone have the 0.10 alpha build? what new content do they added there?
that build is not available for non-patrons. so unless a patron wants to share it we'll probably never see it until the final release is done (which i estimate will be in 6-8 months)

slazy

Feb 19, 2018
that build is not available for non-patrons. so unless a patron wants to share it we'll probably never see it until the final release is done (which i estimate will be in 6-8 months)
yeah i know its not available for non Patron, I just wanna know what new stuff they added . I've finished the 0.7 build and I wanna know if there's anything new there.

TheGremlin21

Sep 19, 2018
What level of patreon does it actually need, as the way they have described it I find confusing? Thanks

bobmars

Dec 6, 2017
Nah you need the $25 tier if i recall correctly. You need to have had your payment processed the. Either wait for the message from the creator or reach out to them.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Nah you need the $25 tier if i recall correctly. You need to have had your payment processed the. Either wait for the message from the creator or reach out to them.

this why, i don't get any update for this game

Reactions: TheGremlin21

Exodian

Apr 13, 2020
View attachment 72603

Overview:
Quest Failed: Chapter Two is the , following the misadventures of an aspiring adventurer and the various monster girls he encounters in his travels.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2019-04-29
Release Date: 2018-12-09
Developer: Frostworks
Censored: No
Version: v0.7 alpha
Language: English
Voices: English (Partial)
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Note: This is a sequel to , whilst not required, it's highly recommended to play the first before playing Chapter 2, otherwise the story won't make much sense.

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD - -
Mac (Demo): MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD -
Linux (Demo): MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD -

View attachment 72594 View attachment 72595 View attachment 72596 View attachment 72597 View attachment 72598 View attachment 72599 View attachment 72600 View attachment 72601 View attachment 72602
any chance you can upload the new alpha that was released? its on 1.0 alpha i think, so this is 3 versions behind

Sorrowz

May 27, 2017
Tried to get it but it appears you need to be subscribed to them for a month before they give you access to the links so I ended my pledge. Not gonna pay twice without being able to try the updated version once.

slazy

Feb 19, 2018
At this point I felt like the devs just want to delay it. I've been following him on Twitter to see updates and so far, he only put up minor updates and call it as if it was a grand work. I see other devs did a whole lot more. If you go to the patreon, he's making thousands of $ so why would chapter 2 be release fast if you can have the money every month.

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
At this point I felt like the devs just want to delay it. I've been following him on Twitter to see updates and so far, he only put up minor updates and call it as if it was a grand work. I see other devs did a whole lot more. If you go to the patreon, he's making thousands of $ so why would chapter 2 be release fast if you can have the money every month.
he is really active on discord almost on a daily basis and he is already planning chapter 3, but the dude is somewhat of a perfectionist in his writing (double edged sword) and his work process suffers from indecisiveness a lot, don't get me wrong, he has a less than optimal work-plan, it's kinda shitty actually because he never seems to settle in any line of dialogue and he doesn't have a plan on what parts he should finish for when (like "scene number 12 should be finished for may", "scene 13 and 14 by june", etc) so it's his fault, but i don't believe he is just trying to milk it.

slazy

Feb 19, 2018
he is really active on discord almost on a daily basis and he is already planning chapter 3, but the dude is somewhat of a perfectionist in his writing (double edged sword) and his work process suffers from indecisiveness a lot, don't get me wrong, he has a less than optimal work-plan, it's kinda shitty actually because he never seems to settle in any line of dialogue and he doesn't have a plan on what parts he should finish for when (like "scene number 12 should be finished for may", "scene 13 and 14 by june", etc) so it's his fault, but i don't believe he is just trying to milk it.
I love the game, don't get me wrong. A lot of us were waiting for it to be out fully. I remember when he said that the game will be out on Dec 2019 and that got me hyped up but then no news whatsoever and when i checked back in, it was pushed to 2020 and delayed again. I get that he is a perfectionist but can't he put out the updated version here to see what's new. A lot of us who can't afford the patreon stuff are dying to know what's new.

Also this might be unrelated but I heard that, he didn't like it when people upload it here. I mean why? i get that you don't want to spoil the surprise but it kills off any hype for the game if that keeps up and when it came out, no one's gonna remember this game except the one who kept going back and forth on this.