RPGM Abandoned Quest for the Dream Girl [v0.7.0] [Slutguy]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
FG2ZBguWQAUKuuR.png

Overview:
Quest for the Dream Girl is an Adult Adventure Dating Simulator, inspired by JRPG games,
in which the main character is a farm boy whose life mission is to seduce all the girls in the region.​

Thread Updated: 2023-03-21
Release Date: 2023-03-19
Developer: Slutguy - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.7.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

hNnzip.png 9T2Ifu.png LRSJpu.png l5aCh9.png e+AFEM.png W1OTBe.png

Last edited by a moderator:

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
its looks pretty good (insert here the starwars picture of we will your career with great interest) , let wait for a more developed version

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
Sure looks interesting...
No idea how much actual content there is in this game.

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
That 5th picture already ruins any chance I have of playing this game. That male character looks truly grotesque af
That is the father.

From the look of it. it seem only one who get to fuck in this game is father and you the player has to work for it for 1 scene at the end. before that only thing you will get is tease and maybe some BJ and before you get to that point she already fuck father got know how many time. worked on the farm. get money to buy gift to get their heart. mean while they will fuck your father while you work hard on the farm.

Work hard to get sloppy seconds. nope.

Jan 31, 2020
That is the father.

From the look of it. it seem only one who get to fuck in this game is father and you the player has to work for it for 1 scene at the end. before that only thing you will get is tease and maybe some BJ and before you get to that point she already fuck father got know how many time. worked on the farm. get money to buy gift to get their heart. mean while they will fuck your father while you work hard on the farm.

Well Thanks, you've spared my life from playing this filthy garbage game. I really don't wont to play any more games with surprise NTR or sloppy seconds, no thank you

Lotto1212

Aug 23, 2018
That is the father.

at first im thinking of trying the game but thanks for u, i can avoid playing
never really like NTR in the first place, netori is different though

IMROWL

Dec 8, 2019
The dev kinda makes me laugh as they responded to a question on itch about is this NTR
1639886047916.png
like instead of yes there is NTR, it's the father isn't her father it's a stepfather and don't worry the mom and father don't like each other and so I guess he started fucking the stepdaughter instead.

Last edited:

weenog

Aug 8, 2018
Haven't played this one yet, but I'm hoping that it all builds to you meeting the "Dream Girl" at the end, and it turns out she is actually the dream girl from the Lonely Island song.

Reactions: Zerocun
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes