RPGM Abandoned Quest for the Dream Girl [v0.7.0] [Slutguy]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

senorleeman

Aug 12, 2016
I think you're assuming that in the conversation you jumped in, NTR stands for a focus on the shame and the sense of loss that the MC feels when discovering they're being cheated by their significant one or seeing someone they're romantically attracted to being taken away by someone else.
I think this is at the heart of the problem that this site has. It should have never have adopted the NTR tag in the first place, it would have been alright if the site was predominately based on japanese content/culture and the user base reflected that but it doesn't. I would wager a rather large majority of the user base has had next to no consumption of japanese media so it should come as no surprise that the meaning of the tag has become so vague and wishey washey that all of the examples that you describe end up happening.

Lotto1212

Aug 23, 2018
first of all let me apologize for my comment that start all of this, honestly i only want to give my appreciation since im being informed before trying the game and never want to argue about anything.
i just kind of irritate cause i feel like being tricked by the title and it lead to all of this

justinking

Jun 9, 2017
How do you raise affection for each character?
So far I only know that the mom likes cake/cleanliness. And the girl at the produce store likes to be sold stuff.

What about everyone else?
Thanks

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
2022-02-10

v0.2.0
Welcome to this new major version! We have plenty of new things, some of them, listed below:
  • Now Eliana is a character for interaction, you can seduce her and it's the beginning of her story in the game!
  • We also have a new character, Foxie, half girl, and half fox.
  • We also have a new map, the Silence Forest.
  • Don't forget that now we have the rock mechanics that you can deal with buying a pickaxe.
  • And we also have the wood mechanics if you buy a saw.
  • New evolutions in Bianca, Gina, and Eliana's stories, with new pictures of them.
  • We started translating the game into Dutch and French (thanks to Void. and Licaf2).
  • And you are right! We finally fixed the Jar bug (and you can get another Jar in the barn in case you lost yours in old saved games)!
  • Fixed a bug that allowed to give your Jar as a gift to Elisa in the church.
  • we have just released the 100% translated Spanish version!
  • My name is Eliana and I am the next girl in the game!
If I forget something

Win/Mac -

circuit

May 17, 2017
I think this is at the heart of the problem that this site has. It should have never have adopted the NTR tag in the first place, it would have been alright if the site was predominately based on japanese content/culture and the user base reflected that but it doesn't. I would wager a rather large majority of the user base has had next to no consumption of japanese media so it should come as no surprise that the meaning of the tag has become so vague and wishey washey that all of the examples that you describe end up happening.
honestly an ugly bastard tag would work better for this

• Haha
Reactions: Jrar and EJW

senorleeman

Aug 12, 2016
where do you get firewood btw?
You have to buy the pickaxe to clear the rocks to the north of the plain on the map to the right of the farm. After that go to the top and the fox girl will explain where to get them but you will also need to buy the saw to do so.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Can people stop screeching about NTR now? She is literally just whoring herself out for money. View attachment 1645675
Too late, besides someone whoring themselves out does not really make for a dream girl either for some, just remove her from game as a LI for mc. She is a lost char to most now looking for that anyway, you might as well have her fuck anything and anyone now for the NTR lovers like a good female MC char in your average corruption game. :p No way that dev with that earlier scene and that background turns her around in a girl that most players want MC to end up with in a relationship beyond a fuck or two without any feelings.

Last edited:

Fluffy Neko

Jan 27, 2022
Okay i still remember how 0.1 released and people talked how father fucks the girl or girls while mc works on farm so i would like to request some kind soul who played this game to go in detail how much is that old goat bonning in this game and if he gonna die from some unfortunate event that mc is totally not related to.

ps. don't take me wrong im just like every simple cummer here not a big fan of typical ntr content but im not hating just asking if autor is retarded enought to defile one~chan character :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: bruce555 and DA22

senorleeman

Aug 12, 2016
you might as well have her fuck anything and anyone now
After the MC confronts her after the barn scene happens he threatens her with blackmail and she basically offers to be friends with benefits if he doesn't grass on her to your Mother.

• Haha
Reactions: Jrar

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
After the MC confronts her after the barn scene happens he threatens her with blackmail and she basically offers to be friends with benefits if he doesn't grass on her to your Mother.
Yeah still not the girl from your dreams and then to do it as dev with one of the two most wanted girls, no idea why devs think it makes sense even in a incest situation that would anyone want to end up in a relation with her beyond just using her........ There are better reasons why someone would end up in an incestuous relation especially in a situation there are not 100's of other men around. -shakes head- Just like also for mom and sis have same mechanic and starting at same point as all other women. :p Well clearly a loving family or complete asshole MC, dev might even have been better off not including incest at all then do it in this way. :p

Edit: Nor does the turn around from your sis makes any sense, unless the only thing she cares for is money, well what a good reason to become the long term partner of you sis when all she cares about is how much money you give her ........ Really the girl of my dreams. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: Jrar and EJW

senorleeman

Aug 12, 2016
Okay i still remember how 0.1 released and people talked how father fucks the girl or girls while mc works on farm
The basic gist is the the MC's living in a broken family home your Mother and Father hate each other, the Mother is a homemaker while your Father is a deadbeat who forces you to run the farm to pay him for boarding you by threatening to kick you out if you don't pay him. MC's sister doesn't get on with him at the start of the game and she doesn't do anything to help run the house which is explained in this update because the Father was paying her to fuck her every Sunday in the barn. MC sees her getting fucked and uses it to blackmail her at which point she rejects the Fathers propsitions and becomes friends with benefits with the MC provided he keeps her secret and gives her money. As of the current build the Father only has interactions with the MC and Sister he doesn't even talk to the Mother at all or any of the villagers and only has that one scene in the barn.

Reactions: Fluffy Neko
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes