• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Abandoned Quest for the Dream Girl [v0.7.0] [Slutguy]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

zeebub

Aug 2, 2020
at first im thinking of trying the game but thanks for u, i can avoid playing
never really like NTR in the first place, netori is different though
Well, since the stepdad was banging her first, I guess you'll NTR her later on, so i will give it a change, I don't like Netorare, but netori is on my menu, you know is cool when you're the one taking away :sneaky:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Seinks and Daddums

Seinks

Mar 17, 2018
It has a lot of potential as most games at the start of the development cycle.
How far it will reach depends only on the devs.
I'm not a fan of NTR, but there is surely some people who like it.
I would just advice to add the tag if that's the direction you are aiming for...
Good luck and don't give up!

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
Well, since the stepdad was banging her first, I guess you'll NTR her later on, so i will give it a change, I don't like Netorare, but netori is on my menu, you know is cool when you're the one taking away :sneaky:
I 'm fine with netori but only if it the first thing MC do with the girl. in this case I'm fear we will get another 10 scenes father fuck her before MC even get a chance to netori her. because the game has affection system that mean no way she will fuck MC until the last few heart. I don't want DEV to use time and money to make father daughter sex scenes.

I know if I don't like the game I should just move on but I like the art and want to see more.

That scenes should happen if MC fucked up but in the game that scene is the surprise in next version if you inspect the barn on Sunday night. yeah surprise NTR.

Post above, DEV just state their relationship and not really give direct answer about NTR. DEV should be upfront about this kind of thing honestly. title of the game is Quest for the dream girl but 1 girl got fuck to hell and back by her father. that not dream girl I want.

Lotto1212

Aug 23, 2018
yeah i on you with it's cool when we are the one taking away but, from the previous comment, it looks like not only the MC scene is few and only tease, but the one who doing the fuck is the father. ofc i know there is more update but maybe i can't take it since it's father and daughter, i think it'll be different if it's husband and wife though

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
The dev kinda makes me laugh as they responded to a question on itch about is this NTR
View attachment 1552099
like instead of yes there is NTR, it's the father isn't her father it's a stepfather and don't worry the mom and father don't like each other and so I guess he started fucking the stepdaughter instead.
It seems the dev was tired or doesn't know what tag NTR is, since he's clearly replying about whether or not the game has incest.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
This looked very good, but it is another NTR game that pretend that it is not, and it started badly with the audience since this type of surprises never pleases, a shame but it will almost certainly be abandoned.

There are 2 options, from now on it becomes the typical game where the father / stepfather has sex with all the girls while the MC "works" to win something.

Or it ends up abandoned, since I find it difficult for the dev to make a complete change in his story.

Conclusion: If you like ntr play it, if you don't ignore this game and don't support it.

But do not try to change what the dev already has planned, in the end it will not work well and do not swallow that "avoidable" nonsense that it will surely try to apply later.

senorleeman

Aug 12, 2016
As it stands it doesn't deserve an NTR tag the MC is not in a sexual relationship with any of the characters, people are just getting mad that the game is being promoted as a harem game and the MC ain't the one getting some tail(yet). I'll be honest though there really isn't much in the game as it stands and it could quite easily end up having some NTR subplot the barn yard scene isn't even in the game yet(if you go to the barn during sunday night all you get a WIP message) so you can't even speculate if the sister is being raped or consenting either.
I guess only time will tell the art is nice but the game is both pretty barebones and repetative as it stands I would recommend waiting for a more polished release that isn't just a proof of concept.

Desuro

Sep 6, 2016
As it stands it doesn't deserve an NTR tag the MC is not in a sexual relationship with any of the characters, people are just getting mad that the game is being promoted as a harem game and the MC ain't the one getting some tail(yet). I'll be honest though there really isn't much in the game as it stands and it could quite easily end up having some NTR subplot the barn yard scene isn't even in the game yet(if you go to the barn during sunday night all you get a WIP message) so you can't even speculate if the sister is being raped or consenting either.
I guess only time will tell the art is nice but the game is both pretty barebones and repetative as it stands I would recommend waiting for a more polished release that isn't just a proof of concept.
Well the cg is in the game files already and it didnt appear there out of nowhere so I think it does deserve it now and lets be real here you see it, everyone see it, she IS enjoying the "father" way too much for it to be straight up rape and even if it is rape (I highly doubt it) is it really necessery to put it in a game titled "Quest for the Dream Girl" while like u said promoting it like a harem game ? Besides you are a member from 2016 and still say something like "MC is not in a sexual relationship bla bla bla" cmon you should know better by now as that same reason was said multiple times on many other games and never worked also ppl clearly are not getting angry beacause MC is not fucking the girls from the start (You must be joking about this one but who the hell knows) so let me tell you the real reason.
1. They were baited with the game title
2. Overview screen with cute art of a young guy with several females around him
3. Short description of the game
4. A screenshot with an old guy fucking one of them while the door of the barn are bearly open and we can asume its the MC watching while we found out from the dev its his stepfather fucking his sister but apparently its ok beacause his stepfather dont like his mother anymore and I might be wrong here but there is a 90% chance that you as a player wont have an option to stop that scene from happening because it may be "very important" to the plot because we all know that watching your "dream girl" getting fucked helps you greatly to get into a love realationship with her.
5. Lack of NTR tag that should be here so ppl who like it can support the game while ppl that dont can stay away from it
I hope all of this helps you understand the problem we have here and why we are "getting mad" about it.

Last edited:

Lotto1212

Aug 23, 2018
first of all you dont need to be in sexual relationship with anyone to be classed as NTR, if you have a relationship such as lover or crush and then she got stolen from you thats already NTR. let's be real here the game said it's a game about the MC trying to seduce all girls in region, before you even seduce the girl she already getting fucked by "father", idc if it's rape or consent the main problem is about one of the heroine is being fucked by someone else what the point in seduce her when she already being fucked for who know how many times.
some may said it's netori since we take from the "father" but who said the "father" won't lay his hand on the others? it's like there is two MC in the game and you control one and try to seduce but the other are already do the fuck

senorleeman

Aug 12, 2016
some may said it's netori since we take from the "father" but who said the "father" won't lay his hand on the others?
4. A screenshot with an old guy fucking one of them while the door of the barn are bearly open and we can asume its the MC watching while we found out from the dev its his stepfather fucking his sister but apparently its ok beacause his stepfather dont like his mother anymore and I might be wrong here but there is a 90% chance that you as a player wont have an option to stop that scene from happening because it may be "very important" to the plot because we all know that watching your "dream girl" getting fucked helps you greatly to get into a love realationship with her.
You guys are asking for a NTR tag completely on speculation, did you even try the game the green grocer is the only girl in the game that starts with somewhat mutual respect for the MC the others hate him or are complete strangers, if you want to go around with an MC exclusive harem then I can understand why the game would leave a poor impression on you but that doesn't warrant a NTR tag.

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
You guys are asking for a NTR tag completely on speculation, did you even try the game the green grocer is the only girl in the game that starts with somewhat mutual respect for the MC the others hate him or are complete strangers, if you want to go around with an MC exclusive harem then I can understand why the game would leave a poor impression on you but that doesn't warrant a NTR tag.
I think you're assuming that in the conversation you jumped in, NTR stands for a focus on the shame and the sense of loss that the MC feels when discovering they're being cheated by their significant one or seeing someone they're romantically attracted to being taken away by someone else.
But for a very vocal group on these forums, NTR means that the MC sees a girl having sex with some guy that's not him, no matter their relationship.
Sharing/swinging? NTR. Groupsex? NTR. A potential love interest had an active sex life before entering a relationship with the MC? NTR. The MC witnesses a sex act between a throwaway random girl and a male character? NTR (I've seen with my eyes a case where the MC didn't even see anything, it was the narration that showed it to the player... The dev had to remove that scene.) The MC accidentally walks on his own sister having sex with her boyfriend? NTR. A female protagonist sees her boyfriend fucking other girls like a rabbit? Well, no, that's not NTR, that's cheating... because reasons.
A lot of devs end up tagging their games NTR even when it's not true just for not having their threads derailed... Just like this one. I can only guess how pissed must be the people that actually want to see NTR games while wading through a zillion of false positives.
Plus...speaking about a game after actually playing it? Pfft, I wonder what other sick kink you'll bring up after this one... </sarcasm>

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes