RPGM Abandoned Quest for the Dream Girl [v0.7.0] [Slutguy]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
The entire family mechanics are incredibly weird I'll give you that. I think its mostly down to poor writing because English obviously isn't the Devs native language.
Yeah I put an edit to my last post, well dev will have his work cut out to turn sis around after all this, unless complete rewrite of her story from start or she will be for many just another whore at best. Hell even her fucking cause she is oversexed and change her mind over time due to real feelings for her brother would have been better as this :p, though admittedly too many she would still be a lost cause as my dream girl then and having deadbeat dad as her partner does not help of course. :ROFLMAO: Gods, it is almost like dev was looking for ways to make her as unattractive as possible to players, instead of opposite. :p

senorleeman

Aug 12, 2016
Can someone tell me what type of incest is present/planned for the game?
Currently in the game there is only Father/Daughter with regards to actual intercourse however there is Mother/Son, Sister/Brother voyeur and both of which are planned to develop into proper sexual relations but with regard to what direction the planned content will go the Dev has basically said he will give patreons the ability to manipulate content direction he hasn't specified if he has a main scenario planned out and is just allowing patreons to manipulate side content or whether he is game for patreons to decide everything hopefully it is the prior.

Fluffy Neko

Jan 27, 2022
The basic gist is the the MC's living in a broken family home your Mother and Father hate each other, the Mother is a homemaker while your Father is a deadbeat who forces you to run the farm to pay him for boarding you by threatening to kick you out if you don't pay him. MC's sister doesn't get on with him at the start of the game and she doesn't do anything to help run the house which is explained in this update because the Father was paying her to fuck her every Sunday in the barn. MC sees her getting fucked and uses it to blackmail her at which point she rejects the Fathers propsitions and becomes friends with benefits with the MC provided he keeps her secret and gives her money. As of the current build the Father only has interactions with the MC and Sister he doesn't even talk to the Mother at all or any of the villagers and only has that one scene in the barn.
Thank you for your time i have to say that dev did a big mistake plot wise as he could just do the rational thing and show her masturbating or blowing that old goat rather than jumping over any build up and making sister go for hardcore bestiality with that old goat from the very start.
Currently in the game there is only Father/Daughter with regards to actual intercourse however there is Mother/Son, Sister/Brother voyeur and both of which are planned to develop into proper sexual relations but with regard to what direction the planned content will go the Dev has basically said he will give patreons the ability to manipulate content direction he hasn't specified if he has a main scenario planned out and is just allowing patreons to manipulate side content or whether he is game for patreons to decide everything hopefully it is the prior.
In my opinion if he had anything planned about the plot sister scene would have been used as punishment mechanic like after game starts mc is able to listen in on father and sister talking about sexual favors for money and after that mc can ask her about doing those favors with him instead of father thus we would have to make enough money weekly to pay her else father gonna cuck us

Simple idea yet dev didn't even think about it and as much as i like the art devs blunder with one~chan just like u guys already said here it won't be easily forgotten i srly don't get it what is so hard at making first version look like "A New Life in Submission" it sure has annoying slow transitions but otherwise it already has very fundation of characters and their near future covered with dev ideas.

Reactions: Jrar, EJW and loikl

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
Previews look amazing, with animations it would be such a great game. I hope dev plans to add animations.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Sadly that says it all about this game, when a dev leaves all the content in the hands of their patreons it can only end in failure, in the end this game is going to be a lot of meaningless fanservice, even putting in not very popular content just to please to some patreon, a pity it looked very good.

I hope I'm wrong but from what you're saying in that direction, I'll see it when it's finished (if it's not abandoned before.)

Thanks for the clarification. (y)

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Okay... who knows what gifts improve your relationships with whom?

All I've gotten so far is that :

Reactions: JmTrad

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
Thank you for your time i have to say that dev did a big mistake plot wise as he could just do the rational thing and show her masturbating or blowing that old goat rather than jumping over any build up and making sister go for hardcore bestiality with that old goat from the very start.

In my opinion if he had anything planned about the plot sister scene would have been used as punishment mechanic like after game starts mc is able to listen in on father and sister talking about sexual favors for money and after that mc can ask her about doing those favors with him instead of father thus we would have to make enough money weekly to pay her else father gonna cuck us

Simple idea yet dev didn't even think about it and as much as i like the art devs blunder with one~chan just like u guys already said here it won't be easily forgotten i srly don't get it what is so hard at making first version look like "A New Life in Submission" it sure has annoying slow transitions but otherwise it already has very fundation of characters and their near future covered with dev ideas.
This'd be the best solution. Father coerce her and MC help her as a good guy or blackmail as a bad guy or just refuse to do anything and let her get fuck. There, 3 choices for everyone.

Right now she just MC's whore instead of father's. Well maybe not a whore yet because MC pay her so she won't fuck father. MC didn't get to fuck anything after paying. Maybe next 10 update MC will get to fuck her. Maybe.

If Dev still don't change anything then she'd be lost cause for most player and better remove from the game.

Dev better make people like the game first before anything else. Right now players don't like her character but Dev was like, nah that cool. Whore as a dream girl is fine.

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
Sadly that says it all about this game, when a dev leaves all the content in the hands of their patreons it can only end in failure,
Unfortunately, this is very true. There are several cases of games that got derailed this way and some were very promising at the start (Indecent Desires is the first and most egregious example that comes to me).
It's not even a problem of unpopular content, but mostly of loss of direction. As I said somewhere else, if the devs give authoring to their sponsors, they're going to release a work that's been authored by dilettantes or worse. And they will spend their energies to add unplanned content without having it develop organically from a story, making the game run around in circles.
As you said, it would not end well. This industry is filled with games that start promising and end up not delivering and the players are very wary about it, even the many that have no issues with the content.

supersomeone

Nov 20, 2019
thanks for the detailed answer g

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Unfortunately, this is very true. There are several cases of games that got derailed this way and some were very promising at the start (Indecent Desires is the first and most egregious example that comes to me).
It's not even a problem of unpopular content, but mostly of loss of direction. As I said somewhere else, if the devs give authoring to their sponsors, they're going to release a work that's been authored by dilettantes or worse. And they will spend their energies to add unplanned content without having it develop organically from a story, making the game run around in circles.
As you said, it would not end well. This industry is filled with games that start promising and end up not delivering and the players are very wary about it, even the many that have no issues with the content.
I agree, beyond the controversial content it is not right for a dev to leave the content in the hands of their patreons, I hope that in the end the dev will reflect and do something better since it promises a lot.

Reactions: senorleeman

senorleeman

Aug 12, 2016
I agree, beyond the controversial content it is not right for a dev to leave the content in the hands of their patreons
Patreon has been both a blessing and a curse on the adult games market. It has increased the viability for devs to work full time rather than just as part time passion projects and the number of games in general has gone up dramatically as a result. But on the other hand due to how patreon is set up and works most devs unfortunately shift their focus away from releasing a finished game as a complete package and instead are incentivised to turn creating content into a continual service and the game just ends up being the platform to share the content. The amount of games that have gotton midway through development and had to been rebuilt from scratch because the engine or logic has gotton so convoluted and disorganized is unreal.

Reactions: DA22 and loikl

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Patreon has been both a blessing and a curse on the adult games market. It has increased the viability for devs to work full time rather than just as part time passion projects and the number of games in general has gone up dramatically as a result. But on the other hand due to how patreon is set up and works most devs unfortunately shift their focus away from releasing a finished game as a complete package and instead are incentivised to turn creating content into a continual service and the game just ends up being the platform to share the content. The amount of games that have gotton midway through development and had to been rebuilt from scratch because the engine or logic has gotton so convoluted and disorganized is unreal.
Very true, but a good developer has, above all, a good story, maybe not 100% but look at summer time saga, each update is a well organized story, although it may have "details" in general its content is well thought out.

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Needs ntr tag

Netorare (寝取られ) is a sexual fetish designed to cause sexual jealousy by way of having the heroine indulge in sexual activity with someone other than the protagonist.

For a game to be classified as Netorare the following conditions must be met:
1. The heroine either must be romantically involved with the protagonist, a potential romance for him or of someone that the protagonist shares such a close relationship (sister, mother, aunt etc.)

2. Related sexual events are explicitly shown to the player or later described in detail.

Reactions: EJW and Akainu456

senorleeman

Aug 12, 2016
a potential romance for him or of someone that the protagonist shares such a close relationship (sister, mother, aunt etc.)
I'm not a fan of all this goalpost moving to add broader and broader scope for what falls under the umbrella of NTR netori and netorase are already worlds apart and are written completely differently to invoke different reactions from the reader/viewer yet they are still given the same classification which is why all this NTR shitflinging happens in the first place. That aside potential romance is so wishey washy you can make the arguement that everybody you interact with is a potential romance does that make us all cucks? I accidentally walk in on my Mom fucking my Dad, did I just get cucked by my Dad? of course not both of those sentiments are ridiculous. A much better way of defining it is when a character with which anouther character has either requited or unrequited feelings of love is stolen or percieved to be stolen away by a third character and the focus must be on the forming or erosion of a romantic bond depending on whose perspective the story is told through and the emotions that it invokes in the characters. If you start tagging everything as NTR willy nilly the tag loses its meaning making it worse for fans/haters alike far too many things that are just rape or swinging get tagged as NTR as it is and this game doesn't qualify for it either what it does need is a prostitution tag.

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
I'm not a fan of all this goalpost moving to add broader and broader scope for what falls under the umbrella of NTR
While I agree, as usual, with everything you said, and your examples weren't exaggerations but I saw them happen, I think you are spending too much of your time talking about these Crusaders.
Let's them have their broad definition of NTR = "other guys but the male MC have graphic sex scenes", mark every single game published as NTR unless it's OOD(*) or Female Protagonist and then ignore them.
"Let us not Speak of them: look and pass on"

(*) I lobby for Only One Dick tag, so games will be tagged in a useful manner and everyone will be happy, but every time I mention this my post gets deleted.

Skelletonike

Feb 9, 2019
I was enjoying the game and then BAM, old man having his way with the bratty sister.
This was really disappointing to me, wasn't expecting it from a game with such a vanilla'ish name, was expecting more.

Aside from that the game did seem pretty promising, but I won't really be playing it if there isn't a way to avoid what happened to Bianca. I mean, that isn't forced or rape, it's borderline prostitution every Sunday for a measly 10G? Heck, even the reason doesn't make sense when your vegetables sell for like 40G or 60G.

Edit: Dev is removing the Bianca NTR scene in the next update. Which is pretty awesome.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: EJW and DA22
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes