RPGM Abandoned Quest for the Dream Girl [v0.7.0] [Slutguy]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Hi guys, I'm one of the devs and I'm new here. Hey BaasB , It's ok if I reply to most of the posts? Or do you think I will flood the thread?
Use the multi quote option and you do not need to flood with different posts. :) If you think posts get way too long or contain spoilers you can also use the spoiler option.

Reactions: BaasB

SlutGuy

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2022
Use the multi quote option and you do not need to flood with different posts. :) If you think posts get way too long or contain spoilers you can also use the spoiler option.
Will do that! Thanks for the help!

Reactions: DA22

SlutGuy

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2022
First, I would like to thank everyone who posted here on the forum for their contribution, and especially BaasB for promoting our game. Without feedback (positive or negative) from the community, the game will never be good.

I would like to point out, that this is our first game, and we are now entering this world (and learning a lot as we develop).

The game is at a very early stage of development, which on the one hand is bad because we don't have a lot of content, but on the other hand, it's good because we managed to fix the problems, according to the community feedback.

First, the most controversial: the scene of Bianca with her stepfather in the barn!

Regardless of nomenclatures, NTR, Netori, etc…, what happened is that Bianca was (intentionally) prostituting herself with her stepfather (MC's father) for money BEFORE having a relationship with the MC. Once the MC saw the scene and talked to her, she accepts not doing it anymore and starts receiving money from the MC (this is all in version 0.2.0) of the game. And it was the only scene of its kind planned and implemented in the game.
Even with his own wife (Gina), the Stepfather doesn't relate, since their marriage is only in appearance because they don't get along well. So no more scenes were planned for the stepfather. We were even planning a tragic end for him because of these things. And we saw the MC as the hero who "rescued" Bianca from that disgusting old man (as some people mentioned).
However, this was not accepted very well by the community, and after a discord poll, we decided to remove this controversial scene from the game (from the next version 0.3.0), and consequently, we will slightly change the beginning of Bianca's story to adapt to the new context where her father doesn't fuck her anymore.

So, Ginyu6789 Desuro EmpressLunaria astranabeat IMROWL Lotto1212 zeebub Seinks PlayerUnknown47 bobdillan The Rogue Trader Vuck hobobob01 loikl User-Name senorleeman allinon hynk circuit Alex Lem DA22 Fluffy Neko Skelletonike Wildbill5150 , we would thank you if you want to give another chance for the game, from version 0.3.0 that will be released in some days.

As for incest, we don't have incest in the game and it was never planned. We do not have this intention either. As the story develops, it is noticed that Bianca's mother (Gina), married the MC's Father after the MC was already grown, and currently, they are in a failed marriage. I hope this answers BaasB The Rogue Trader DA22 supersomeone and be able to satisfy them.

Previews look amazing, with animations it would be such a great game. I hope dev plans to add animations.
At this stage of the game, we are focusing our investment on static images, but we have planned improvements throughout development and one of them is definitely changing some scenes for animations.

Haven't played this one yet, but I'm hoping that it all builds to you meeting the "Dream Girl" at the end, and it turns out she is actually the dream girl from the Lonely Island song.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For jimbobdon Justkiding JmTrad Cirdon , we have on our discord server a channel for spoilers and a channel for maps, where the community is posting and asking how to do almost everything we already have in the game so far. Remembering that the game is still in its initial stage (for example, the mechanics of cutting wood and breaking stone, only appeared in the last version 0.2.0. In the first one you could only harvest vegetables and buy/sell things).

The entire family mechanics are incredibly weird I'll give you that. I think its mostly down to poor writing because English obviously isn't the Devs native language.
The developers aren't really native English speakers, so until we get a volunteer to help with the translations, some things can get a little weird, unfortunately.

About Patreon, senorleeman loikl The Rogue Trader , we want to make it clear that it was the most viable way to acquire funds so that the game is always active, as we are really enjoying developing this project, but it is something that takes time and money from us developers (art, editing programs, translations in several languages, ...). Therefore, as a benefit to those who help (financially), we would like to be providing a way of greater interaction (feeling of being part of the story), but that at no time will make the fate of the plot become out of context or meaningless, on the contrary, it will be the possibility of knowing the feeling about what we are planning to do, but not negatively, but as a guide, after all. The roles allow suggestions, votes, and, participation in streaming. It's also important to mention that we've just started and the decisions that have been made so far were basically decisions made by the development team.

I got a virus detection for the Quest.exe but the Game.exe in the GameData folder is fine.
Malwarebytes reaaaally doesn't enjoy this one.
In the 0.1.1 version, we have a launcher from a .bat script converted to .exe, some antivirus shows a false positive in this case because people sometimes create some malicious bat scripts and put them on exe files. The antivirus checks the signature from the converter... but to avoid problems... we removed the .exe launcher and put back a .bat script. in 0.1.2. In 0.2.0 we delivered a new launcher that could check for updates. (It's on our dev blog and changelogs)

And finally, thank you very much rKnight arucard34 ntrvip I-Love-Adventure Seinks DigitalFire for enjoying the game and giving positive feedback, I hope you keep playing it!

SlutGuy

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2022
I downloaded the Mac version and when I tried opening it it said the game files are broken. Is there a way to fix it?
I left your post separated to reply and forgot to reply yesterday, but here we go!

We developed (and tested) the game on an intel Macbook pro and windows 10, and both are running ok. We currently migrate to the Macbook Air M1 (which could present issues because of the ARM arch), but it also works flawlessly.

Can you send me a screenshot of the problem so we can help?

If you prefer, you can join our discord server, and we could make a video call to try to solve it.

And please don't charge me for cookies!

Mar 18, 2020
I left your post separated to reply and forgot to reply yesterday, but here we go!

We developed (and tested) the game on an intel Macbook pro and windows 10, and both are running ok. We currently migrate to the Macbook Air M1 (which could present issues because of the ARM arch), but it also works flawlessly.

Can you send me a screenshot of the problem so we can help?

If you prefer, you can join our discord server, and we could make a video call to try to solve it.

And please don't charge me for cookies!
Thanks for the response, I am sorry I didn't see this response until now, I was ill for a while. I am using an Intel Macbook Pro as well.
To explain, whenever I open up the game's application file (titled "Game"), it gives me the message that "'Game' is damaged and can't be opened. You should move it to the bin."
That's basically all it gives me. I tried everything that I thought could possibly work, like moving the file to the applications folder and other stuff. Still, no dice. Here's a screenshot of the notification in question. I tried downloading it from different sources (both the Itch.io page and here).
It's possible this isn't a hardware issue but maybe the game files weren't uploaded correctly?

SlutGuy

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2022
Thanks for the response, I am sorry I didn't see this response until now, I was ill for a while. I am using an Intel Macbook Pro as well.
To explain, whenever I open up the game's application file (titled "Game"), it gives me the message that "'Game' is damaged and can't be opened. You should move it to the bin."
That's basically all it gives me. I tried everything that I thought could possibly work, like moving the file to the applications folder and other stuff. Still, no dice. Here's a screenshot of the notification in question. I tried downloading it from different sources (both the Itch.io page and here).
It's possible this isn't a hardware issue but maybe the game files weren't uploaded correctly?
Are you trying the 0.2.0 right? I'll make some tests here and tell you back!

SlutGuy

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2022
It is indeed 0.2.0.
If it helps, it was working before 0.1.3. Once 0.1.3 was released, this problem began.
In any case, thank you for working towards fixing this.
I did a lot of testing here,

By the way, I uploaded a new version 0.2.0 to Itchio with updated RPGMAKER core scripts.

The problem is not with the version, but with something in the latest macOS updates.

When I build the game, it runs perfectly on my mac... zip everything... unzip... it works...

If I upload it anywhere (tried Itchio, google, etc) and download it again, after I unzip, it will give me an unidentified developer warning and ask me to cancel or trash it (something like your pic).

I cancel it, go to the security properties and authorize the opening of the file ( )

But now I am facing a new problem! The game opens with the following message: "Error: Please move the Game.app to a different folder."

I still haven't been able to solve this so far, but there is a workaround:
  • Right-click on Game.app and select "Show Package Contents" option.
  • You will see a bunch of folders. browse to MacOs folder and try to run nwjs (double-click on it)

I hope this will run the game until I get a permanent fix!

Ps. don't move the Game.App to Applications Folder... leave it where you unzip it.

Mar 18, 2020
I did a lot of testing here,

By the way, I uploaded a new version 0.2.0 to Itchio with updated RPGMAKER core scripts.

The problem is not with the version, but with something in the latest macOS updates.

When I build the game, it runs perfectly on my mac... zip everything... unzip... it works...

If I upload it anywhere (tried Itchio, google, etc) and download it again, after I unzip, it will give me an unidentified developer warning and ask me to cancel or trash it (something like your pic).

I cancel it, go to the security properties and authorize the opening of the file ( )

But now I am facing a new problem! The game opens with the following message: "Error: Please move the Game.app to a different folder."

I still haven't been able to solve this so far, but there is a workaround:
  • Right-click on Game.app and select "Show Package Contents" option.
  • You will see a bunch of folders. browse to MacOs folder and try to run nwjs (double-click on it)

I hope this will run the game until I get a permanent fix!

Ps. don't move the Game.App to Applications Folder... leave it where you unzip it.
Thank you for the help. But unfortunately. That didn't work either. I tried to update my operating system and do a bunch of stuff. But nothing changed. It gave me the same result even when I tried to run nwjs. It's very odd. Maybe it has to do with itch.io's storage? Maybe it gets corrupted when downloaded from itch.io? That's just one possibility. Otherwise I am not sure. It's very odd.
I also used both Archive Utility and TheUnarchiver to try to unzip the file to see if it makes a difference, but it didn't.

EDIT: And like your PS said, I kept the game.app within where I unzipped it.

SlutGuy

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2022
Thank you for the help. But unfortunately. That didn't work either. I tried to update my operating system and do a bunch of stuff. But nothing changed. It gave me the same result even when I tried to run nwjs. It's very odd. Maybe it has to do with itch.io's storage? Maybe it gets corrupted when downloaded from itch.io? That's just one possibility. Otherwise I am not sure. It's very odd.
I also used both Archive Utility and TheUnarchiver to try to unzip the file to see if it makes a difference, but it didn't.

EDIT: And like your PS said, I kept the game.app within where I unzipped it.
I downloaded and tested it from itch.io and from google drive. but I will try to find another way! Gimme more time please

I found a possible solution on web ( ) using xattr and you could try it in your terminal:

xattr -cr /path/to/Game.app

Last edited:
Reactions: P0rnextraordinaire
Mar 18, 2020
I downloaded and tested it from itch.io and from google drive. but I will try to find another way! Gimme more time please

I found a possible solution on web ( ) using xattr and you could try it in your terminal:

xattr -cr /path/to/Game.app
Oh shit. It works perfectly now. Thank you for the help!

SlutGuy

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2022
Oh shit. It works perfectly now. Thank you for the help!
Cool! Have a good game! And don't forget to check the 0.3.0 that we are deploying in a couple of days! Maybe this weekend! It's important to say that, in this new version, we rewrite completely Bianca's story, so, we no more have the guy's father fucking her!

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes