RPGM Completed Quick-fix 3 [Final] [SaltySai]

Kitsune241

Aug 25, 2017
The phone is broken, the dev put it on the wrong priority so it's impossible to use (you would need to be standing directly on it, which you can't since it's on the counter).
In it's current state the game is impossible to "win" since you can't get the water.

Reactions: fsatti2000
Dec 6, 2018
The creator uploaded a save for the rec room so that the ending can be seen(isn't very much). If you liked some of the stuff done in the game, I highly suggest checking out some of his other stuff. Most of his games uploaded to here are the ones that are not great or unpolished. Just recently he made a pretty polished and good game called simp quest (arc 1) but it is not currently avalible. I think it might still be possible to download through his gamejolt in his profile updates(or whatever they are called).

DangleDing

Jan 31, 2019
The creator uploaded a save for the rec room so that the ending can be seen(isn't very much). If you liked some of the stuff done in the game, I highly suggest checking out some of his other stuff. Most of his games uploaded to here are the ones that are not great or unpolished. Just recently he made a pretty polished and good game called simp quest (arc 1) but it is not currently avalible. I think it might still be possible to download through his gamejolt in his profile updates(or whatever they are called).
if you have the link to simp quest could you send it to me please?