CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Is the game going for a vanilla approach? Cause if so how dare you make the mother hot as fuck and not include incest. I mean at least make her more realistically a mom appearance wise then. Cause DAMN is she a looker.
Reika used to be the MC's sister.

Guess why that is no longer the case.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
So the dev bent over to Patreon like the others? Is the dev also the one reporting the links too?
Actually, Reika was never the MC's sister, they were originally stepsiblings. And yes, I have the original version of the Reika game that came out several years ago.

KongFooMaster

May 23, 2020
So the dev bent over to Patreon like the others? Is the dev also the one reporting the links too?
The dev has been fighting people who share the Patreon/Cheat Build since like build 0.18 or something. I mean, it's normal because it's their work and they don't want people to rather choose to wait for a hero who give them link and not join their Patreon, which mean less money for them (and tbh, their works were incredible)
But still, it's suck that the link got nuked so fast like this

May 20, 2021
The dev has been fighting people who share the Patreon/Cheat Build since like build 0.18 or something. I mean, it's normal because it's their work and they don't want people to rather choose to wait for a hero who give them link and not join their Patreon, which mean less money for them (and tbh, their works were incredible)
But still, it's suck that the link got nuked so fast like this
It's when you see soo much shitty behavior from devs, you can't sympathize with them. It's a bad rep they deserved, they have themselves to blame.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
How close is this one to complete? I heard it is coming to Steam soon?
Its already on steam :) Just google it...

It's when you see soo much shitty behavior from devs, you can't sympathize with them. It's a bad rep they deserved, they have themselves to blame.
Lmao,how is this shitty behavior?Man,is just trying to protect his work,not like he is trying to nuke the page or the site.
I tried to steal some beer from the local convenience store, but the clerk called the cops on me. 0/10 shitty customer serivce.

/s

pewpew168

Dec 22, 2018
How close is this one to complete? I heard it is coming to Steam soon?
They're hoping their Steam announcement will make the game seem more complete than it really is. Notice the version number: v0.24.2. It's not even close to v1. It's pretty routine for devs to generate hype to increase funding. Like they say: "Fake it til you make it". But I think dev said if you buy the Steam version, you get the future updates for free (I mean, they better because it's a whopping $19.99 for a promise).

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
Do you know any online save editor to change the name of the save from back pages? I had a previous game save and I don't feel like starting from 0 ...

4.50 star(s) 88 Votes