RayBar

May 12, 2020
Usually it's retarded cucks trying to defend the devs, but i would guess your either that or the dev disguising himself to damage control which is pretty pathetic. I almost didn't respond, get your head out of your ass how can you ignore the fact that many devs insult, scam, sell-out and deceive people. There are numerous cases of shitty dev behavior on this site alone.
Ahh yes start hurling insults instead of answering my question or how else am is supposed to understand your point?Also,in your example of "many devs" where exactly does this guy fit?Been following this game for a while(from v0.18~) and the content is fair and updates have been pretty consistent(so probably no major case of patreon milking).Never had a problem with links before at most there was 10-15 days delay,its only now that he has actively started nuking links and that is probably because he is expanding his game on a bigger platform,so isn't that a common practice for devs?

I don't have many examples of shitty devs on this site,one that i witnessed myself was some guy who was unhappy with his game being here,tried to threaten the admin with legal action on twitter(lol) which yielded no results..so he put a crypto miner on his next game(there might be a few inconsistencies,my memory game is weak) this is the kind of dev that deserves bad rep.

Reactions: YoBoiTerry

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Usually it's retarded cucks trying to defend the devs, but i would guess your either that or the dev disguising himself to damage control which is pretty pathetic. I almost didn't respond, get your head out of your ass how can you ignore the fact that many devs insult, scam, sell-out and deceive people. There are numerous cases of shitty dev behavior on this site alone.
Also just to be clear i am not the dev(lol) or his patreon simp,been leaching of this site for well over a year and love it to the core,also english is not my first language so there might be some inconsistencies with my writing.

v3n3

Jul 21, 2018
hello any chance we this is working for the latest 24.2 update? cheers!
As I dont see any new scenes in the changelog I dont really feel like updating the hack.
Dont use it though, the game would break and there is a full save in OP, which I guess enables all scenes

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Is there fast travel in this game? If yes, then how do use it?
What's fast travel?

If it's like insta-traveling from location to location, then kindof. You first need to manually use the map to go somewhere (like Shinjuku Quickie Love Hotel). After the first time, when you go to the map and click on a location (like Shinjuku), then there's a toggle on the bottom right. It should say something like "west entrance" for Shinjuku. Click that toggle and you'll get a menu of places you can fast-travel to. Click where you want to go (like Shinjuku Quickie Love Hotel), and press go. You'll insta-travel there :)

Ecchitori

Apr 5, 2020
my save file from v22 doesnt seem to get recognized by v24? i was using patreon version for v22 and premium for v24..

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I've finally given this game a shot after worrying about the management aspects for a long while and I have to say: I'm blown away by this game!

The sheer quality of the art and the animations is incredible and the dreaded management mechanics are actually fun and don't force you into anything like some other games do. I'm super excited about the game's future and hope we'll get lots of more characters and sex scenes later down the line.

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
Problem, the game randomly freezes and i have to close the game from Task Manager, how do i fix that? now when my hotel reaches 5 stars and a new room is unlocked, the game freezes and i can't continue.
I noticed this problem in early versions too and i thought it was fixed but it wasn't

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I've just noticed that the characters' age actually changes after their birthday... such a cool little detail.

I still wonder about something tho: What exactly is the point of gifts? I mean every girl has a profile and it shows several types of things you can give to them. I've seen that you can buy outfits for the girls but they can't actually wear them, can they?

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
I've just noticed that the characters' age actually changes after their birthday... such a cool little detail.

I still wonder about something tho: What exactly is the point of gifts? I mean every girl has a profile and it shows several types of things you can give to them. I've seen that you can buy outfits for the girls but they can't actually wear them, can they?
Gifts, as far as I know, raise affection.

Reactions: xyzyzyz

xyzyzyz

Feb 13, 2021
links are dead :(
Dead links, android links backup any one ?
hello any chance we this is working for the latest 24.2 update? cheers!
There's still no link for android version of v0.24.2 yet ?
Damn mega just delete the android build lol
I build second floor but hotel still 1 star :/
Note : I deleted save start again same problem :'(
I have a problem with the first day of work.
I'm supposed to build a room ... done.
I'm supposed to start the shift ... done
The first couple arrives and has fun ... done

from then on nothing happens anymore.
I play with the 24c version on my tablet. Reloading doesn't help either.
Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?
Problem, the game randomly freezes and i have to close the game from Task Manager, how do i fix that? now when my hotel reaches 5 stars and a new room is unlocked, the game freezes and i can't continue.
I noticed this problem in early versions too and i thought it was fixed but it wasn't
Any chance for the updated Mac app? Please and thank you.
So, guys these are working links of v0.24.2 only for Patreon Premium Build no cheat & no Fan Builds. Download it before they get nuked/deleted.

Premium Build

• Windows (64 bit)
  • Windows (32 bit)
  • Mac
  • Linux
  • Android

xyzyzyz

Feb 13, 2021
I feel dumb but I have the save file and I forgot where I need to put in in the data.
save for 24.2?
For Windows it should be C:\Users\<user name>\AppData\LocalLow\Oppai Games\Quickie_ A Love Hotel Story
- appdata is normally a hidden folder, so make sure you have those toggled on.
BUILD v0.24 HIGHLIGHTS

Part-time jobs

Part-time jobs are now available, with the first being Ramen-san (My Whiskey’s job will be introduced in v0.24.1). Each part-time job has it’s own mini-game, rewarding the player with heart progress towards a love interest and money.

New Hangouts and Hangout changes

Four new Hangouts have been added (Satomi, Sara, Mai and Toshiko). Hangouts are now required to be played before the next heart event if a Hangout is available.

Massive UI and Quality of life improvements

A big UI overhaul has been done in preparation for the Steam release. A lot of Quality of life improvements have also been made, specifically during the intro (which now lasts the first in-game week and contains a number of tutorials).

Time change

There is now only one time slot per day. We found this felt best during our playthroughs, making the game progress at a much nicer pace. Further time changes may occur in future builds as we try to finalize the game’s length.

STORY UPDATES

• Added: Four new Hangouts: Satomi (Ueno Park), Sara (Ueno Park), Mai (Ueno Park) and Toshiko (Library).
  • Added: New CG in Satomi’s Maid & Master invite.
  • Updated Reika’s busts.
  • The game’s introduction has been reworked.
GENERAL UPDATES

• UI Overhaul.
  • Added: Aria’s new voice lines.
  • Added: Part-time job mini-games.
  • Added: Gachapon machines.
  • Added: Save slots. Keep multiple saves (up to 15).
  • Afternoon and Evening time slots have now been combined.
  • You can now replay Gallery scene moments from the Gallery menu.
  • Changes to when some love interests become available.
  • Changes to heart progression for multiple love interests.
  • More rooms require Blueprints to unlock.
  • Changes made to audio volume balance.
QUICKIE HOTEL MANAGER UPDATES

• Invite menu has been removed from QHM. You now have to talk to love interests directly to invite them.
  • Added: QHM tutorial.
  • Added: Saturday bonus.
  • Time now passes straight after completing a shift.
BUILD v0.24.2 HIGHLIGHTS

GENERAL UPDATES

• Added Chinese Simplified and Traditional translations.
  • Added more opportunities to read blueprints.
  • Seasons are now 5 weeks long (instead of 4).
  • Adjusted Quickie Love Hotel star goal requirements to be less grindy.
  • Quickie Love Hotels now start with 4 default rooms.
  • Updated Quickie Love Hotel guests.
  • Updated background character’s walk animation.
  • Adjusted volume of most audio.
BUG FIXES

• Fixed instance where you can apply to the same job twice.
  • Fixed missing Family room blueprint if you skip intro.
  • Fixed Gachapon rewarding a blueprint twice.
  • Fixed a number of spelling errors.
  • Fixed softlock when backing out of a gallery scene.
I build second floor but hotel still 1 star :/
Note : I deleted save start again same problem :'(
Tell me what is the save path?
search the thread man...
I have a problem with the first day of work.
I'm supposed to build a room ... done.
I'm supposed to start the shift ... done
The first couple arrives and has fun ... done

from then on nothing happens anymore.
I play with the 24c version on my tablet. Reloading doesn't help either.
Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?
my save file from v22 doesnt seem to get recognized by v24? i was using patreon version for v22 and premium for v24..
Hello, Where can I find the save folder ?
Gifts, as far as I know, raise affection.
So, guys these are working links of v0.24.2 only for Patreon Premium Build no cheat & no Fan Builds. Download it before they get nuked/deleted.

Premium Build

Previous Save Files won't work due to massive change in v0.24 from v0.22 so no use. Those who want the new Save File, check quote in this comment. It has one in it. Download before they get nuked/deleted. Play & check if everything works fine or Not. Save Path as follows:

• For Windows users, this folder is located at: C:\Users\Username\AppData\LocalLow\Oppai Games\Quickie_ A Love Hotel Story. You should now have access to a new save at slot 15 in-game.
  • For Mac users, you'll need to paste the save slot file inside: ~/Library/Application Support/com.OppaiGames.QuickieALoveHotelStory
  • For Android users, the save files are stored here: /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.OppaiGames.QuickieALoveHotelStory/files

Last edited:

xyzyzyz

Feb 13, 2021
Updated gallery unlocker for 0.24.2?
Previous Save Files won't work due to massive change in v0.24 from v0.22 so no use. Those who want the new Save File, check quote in this comment. It has one in it. Download before they get nuked/deleted. Play & check if everything works fine or Not. Save Path as follows:

• For Windows users, this folder is located at: C:\Users\Username\AppData\LocalLow\Oppai Games\Quickie_ A Love Hotel Story. You should now have access to a new save at slot 15 in-game.
  • For Mac users, you'll need to paste the save slot file inside: ~/Library/Application Support/com.OppaiGames.QuickieALoveHotelStory
  • For Android users, the save files are stored here: /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.OppaiGames.QuickieALoveHotelStory/files
Bro There is nothing new in v0.24.2 to get Gallery Unlocker. It's the same except 4 new hangouts and Hotel UI changes. If you want, you can check out the Gallery Unlocker v0.22.1 below:
https://f95zone.to/threads/quickie-a-love-hotel-story-v0-22-oppai-games.21671/page-42#post-6431084

4.50 star(s) 88 Votes