Ginsao

Aug 12, 2019
So, guys these are working links of v0.24.2 only for Patreon Premium Build no cheat & no Fan Builds. Download it before they get nuked/deleted.

Premium Build

I download windows 64 bit I did open 3 time tutorial and i get sound for cheat and why all room are just black or just me meni ok i see my map and mobilet but my rom is black my hotel all black it hard to see where is what i rellay on heart too see person i can have relations point and dors picure for class or shop or hotel

xyzyzyz

Feb 13, 2021
I download windows 64 bit I did open 3 time tutorial and I get sound for cheat and why all room are just black or just me meni ok i see my map and mobilet but my rom is black my hotel all black it hard to see where is what i rellay on heart too see person i can have relations point and dors picure for class or shop or hotel
Can you share the Screenshots ?

If you can, check your Windows bit version. If it's 64 bit then try downloading on this page again 64 bit or from Page 1 of this forum.

I think this is happening due to Mismatch of bits. Please check and share.

xyzyzyz

Feb 13, 2021
where save folder?
Check Page 1 or
Previous Save Files won't work due to massive change in v0.24 from v0.22 so no use. Those who want the new Save File, check quote in this comment. It has one in it. Download before they get nuked/deleted. Play & check if everything works fine or Not. Save Path as follows:

• For Windows users, this folder is located at: C:\Users\Username\AppData\LocalLow\Oppai Games\Quickie_ A Love Hotel Story. You should now have access to a new save at slot 15 in-game.
  • For Mac users, you'll need to paste the save slot file inside: ~/Library/Application Support/com.OppaiGames.QuickieALoveHotelStory
  • For Android users, the save files are stored here: /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.OppaiGames.QuickieALoveHotelStory/files
Check my Quote

Ginsao

Aug 12, 2019

If you can, check your Windows bit version. If it's 64 bit then try downloading on this page again 64 bit or from Page 1 of this forum.

FNX yes it was due to Mismatch of bits

Ginsao

Aug 12, 2019

i have agend same problem 2 days past and i got agend black scren but i can play game normal

loki266

Oct 26, 2017
So the last time I've played was ver 0.17.1 I think
I honestly didn't like that they change the female's voice, I think the ones they used before (Japanese hentai stuff) were way better fitting for this art style. Is there a way to mod this?

alma001

Sep 16, 2017
I've unlocked Victoria with the bath scene but then she disappeared and cannot find her on the map anywhere. Is this normal, we can gift her only after a later update?

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
I've unlocked Victoria with the bath scene but then she disappeared and cannot find her on the map anywhere. Is this normal, we can gift her only after a later update?
At the moment, Victoria's only scene is in the bathhouse, if I remember correctly.

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
So what's the version should I download exactly? I know there's a Steam version on its way, but the builds got me a bit confused. Also if I copy and paste the codes from the version I currently have onto the new one, does it mean the saves will work from previous ones?

4.50 star(s) 88 Votes