blueboyjr7

Dec 28, 2018
v0.25 Cheat Build:
| | | |

Alternative download links:

BUILD v0.25 HIGHLIGHTS

Victoria Availability

Victoria is now available for gifting and inviting to the hotel after her Heart 1 event! She can be found in Roppongi outside Dejabrew Coffee after completing her Heart 1 event.

New Hotel Invite: Victoria in Maid & Master Room

Victoria’s Maid & Master room Quickie Love Hotel Invite is now available (her first invite in the game!). You can access this new invite from the Quickie Love Hotel’s Invite menu (make sure you have the Onsen room in your Hotel!).

New Hangout: Satomi at Fujino Books

A new Satomi hangout at Fujino Books has been added! It’s available by talking to Satomi after completing her Heart 4 event.

STORY UPDATES

• Added: Victoria’s Maid & Master hotel invite.
  • Added: Satomi’s Fujino Books invite.
  • Added: Victoria’s casual wear 3D model and 2D bust.
GENERAL UPDATES

• Victoria is now available for gifting and inviting after completing her Heart 1 event!
  • Updated the day transition UI.
QUICKIE HOTEL MANAGER UPDATES

• While moving rooms, you can now chain move rooms by placing a room on top of another to pick the new room up to move.
  • Escape key and Right click now backs out of most menus/popups (when not doing the Tutorial).
BUG FIXES

• Fixed rooms overlapping in the hotel.
  • Fixed UI issues during the hotel tutorial.
  • Fixed environment movement that can occur when browsing shops.
  • Fixed instances where the pause menu would be completely grayed out when not intended.
  • Fixed Escape key and Right click not working as intended.
HOTEL MONEY CHEAT
Secondly, we've included a small hotel money cheat making it easier for returning players. To unlock this cheat, open the Pause menu in-game (button in the bottom-left corner) and open the Tutorials menu 3 times. You should hear a sound effect when done correctly to notify you that the cheat was successful.]

Please let us know if you run into any bugs/crashes this build.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
The usual. Try not to share the official links, devs are likely to take them down.
Or it might bring unwanted attention to them.

Anyone want mirrors? I have mirrors.

A handful of mirrors for the links in the post above.

Win64 - - - -
Win32 - - - -
Mac - - - -
Linux - - - -
Android - - - -

Moisan4

Jul 12, 2017
Patreon doesnt allow incest :(
People really need to stop saying this. There's literally hundreds of games on this site with incest content that are on Patreon too. Developers can add variables to change character names and relationships, or ("have someone") make an incest patch for their game. Having incest content in a game on Patreon is a mild coding inconvenience for developers at most.

massifteetees

Apr 5, 2020
People really need to stop saying this. There's literally hundreds of games on this site with incest content that are on Patreon too. Developers can add variables to change character names and relationships, or ("have someone") make an incest patch for their game. Having incest content in a game on Patreon is a mild coding inconvenience for developers at most.
For real, I agree. I've seen creators create patch that are not linked anywhere in their patreon, but, say, if they posted their game here as well, they provided the link to incest patch here.

Even then, it's still possible without patches. Lots of game allow players to give a reference name to the characters, eg "what name do you want to refer this character to?". One game that comes to mind is Confined with Goddesses. Plenty of RPGM games let players do that, too.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

lamont

Sep 28, 2016
I've tried all of the dialog combinations and the gallery is still showing the third "butler" scene with Victoria as locked.

Any ideas?

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Well, I'm laughing. Every single woman I've spoken to is naked.

Best bug ever.

Edit: Nevermind, didn't realise the Naked Bust cheat was activated. But hey, I wasn't complaining in the first place.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Nevrius

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
The previous version was the first time I've ever played this game so how exactly can I continue with this new version? Do I have to put my save files into this new version or does it do that automatically? I think tranferring saves on a Unity game can be kinda sketchy because I tried playing a Unity game before when a new version dropped and I thought I could just continue playing. My saves were super buggy and messed up back then so I fear it'll be the same with this one.

Reactions: Hoplow73

stormcalled

May 4, 2017
Would someone kindly tell me if this is at all connected to the VNs? Like, did the events of the VN happen before this game, or is this its own thing?

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
For real, I agree. I've seen creators create patch that are not linked anywhere in their patreon, but, say, if they posted their game here as well, they provided the link to incest patch here.

Even then, it's still possible without patches. Lots of game allow players to give a reference name to the characters, eg "what name do you want to refer this character to?". One game that comes to mind is Confined with Goddesses. Plenty of RPGM games let players do that, too.
Some modder could make a patch and help us pervs out.

Reactions: SuiXintong

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Would someone kindly tell me if this is at all connected to the VNs? Like, did the events of the VN happen before this game, or is this its own thing?
No, A Love Hotel Story is not directly connected to the mini stories that Oppai Games used to make.

Yes, all the same characters are in the game, but the MC is meeting them for the first time and has their stories set in a more coherent manner.

Reactions: stormcalled

gafo

Dec 25, 2018
I'm having problems with the Akihabara gachapon. My save does not recognize it. I'm the only one with this problem?

4.50 star(s) 88 Votes