xyzyzyz

Feb 13, 2021
Not Interested in Playing Quickie Like Previous. They are just overdoing everything which was good earlier. Like they made Victoria less attractive from original Quickie:Victoria and making Reika look awful which makes it bad. Also there was no need to make game experience worst. And they are not adding one story event to every girl in new Update which makes game boring and people will need to think of it before buying on steam. I know someone will oppose me but I just mentioned the truth. I mean leaving Reika and Victoria all girls retain there old look then why you need to change. Also Reika was beautiful and cute in her old look but in the new look you can't say same about it. And if there's no story event in the game, then it ruins the mood of playing it. So Im going to skip it for 3 updates which will take 6-8 months and they promised to complete the game in the end of 2023 but I don't think they would be able to do it. Moreover, stopping Public Release makes it bad for the game for looking forward for special scenes.

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
So i havent played this in awhile. I was starting from the beginning as the old save string doesnt work anymore and skipped the prologue and reached reika's 2nd star. How do i raise affection without using gifts and having her taste test in ramensan during work? The quickie website's guide says i should talk to her in the evening . But i cant seem to get to the evening. Some ppl have said its no longer implemented so is there even a way to raise affection other than trial and error without using the guide for gifts and her fav ramen?

xyzyzyz

Feb 13, 2021
So i havent played this in awhile. I was starting from the beginning as the old save string doesnt work anymore and skipped the prologue and reached reika's 2nd star. How do i raise affection without using gifts and having her taste test in ramensan during work? The quickie website's guide says i should talk to her in the evening . But i cant seem to get to the evening. Some ppl have said its no longer implemented so is there even a way to raise affection other than trial and error without using the guide for gifts and her fav ramen?
You will need to play old version of v0.22.1 for game before massive changes. After that they did so much things which not everyone loves. I hate these new changes which took away whole fun of playing. Nonetheless, now you can play one event in one day and there's no morning and evening. Just a single day, so you can access the scene straight away without waiting but still old was best.

Emk54

Aug 10, 2019
The game is nice, but the limited number of days for a game like this is ridiculous. It's against the way the game works. If there is a limited number of days in future updates, I will delete it permanently. You need a lot of money to buy things, the best way to do it is to work at the hotel, should we collect stars in limited days or improve my relationship. This is the dumbest thing in the game.

4.50 star(s) 88 Votes