Amaro0204

Oct 24, 2021
Anyone can share game same of last version?
Hello, a query, you want a save of the game version 0.25 or 0.26 that came out last week? if the latter, could you pass a download link to download it and in return I play to get the new scenes of the latter and I pass the save file so you can get and see without having to be time trying to get them

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
Hello, a query, you want a save of the game version 0.25 or 0.26 that came out last week? if the latter, could you pass a download link to download it and in return I play to get the new scenes of the latter and I pass the save file so you can get and see without having to be time trying to get them
I presume he isn't subscribed to the Patreon either which is why he's asking for a copy to begin with.

AngryBubbles

May 28, 2017
Optional? Or have to watch?
More like there's two of you. It's one of the what if scenario and it happens in one of the bdsm rooms. She's locked in a pillory and two faceless dudes spitroast her. You can be both, you can be neither, it's unclear. In one of the scenes Tokiko (I think) turns into a slime, so just think of it as using bunshin no jutsu. Especially since you are the one inviting her.

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
More like there's two of you. It's one of the what if scenario and it happens in one of the bdsm rooms. She's locked in a pillory and two faceless dudes spitroast her. You can be both, you can be neither, it's unclear. In one of the scenes Tokiko (I think) turns into a slime, so just think of it as using bunshin no jutsu. Especially since you are the one inviting her.
You choose between roles. The scene always has you and another guy; your choice is whether you fuck Belmont or she blows you.

It's one of the "fantasy" scenes. You need the BDSM Dungeon room in one of the hotels, and the scene isn't a "real life" scene where you and the girl are engaging with each other in reality. Rather, you and the girl are almost in a dream/fantasy world. There's a scene of Toshiko where she's a slime girl, for example. The Belmont scene is a fantasy where she's like a queen or some kind of really import person and you and the faceless guy are just guards because she's been arrested for something, I vaguely recall.

4.50 star(s) 88 Votes