Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Which version did you last have? .24 saves work with .25. But saves from before .24 don't work with .24 or .25.
2.22, it has been quite a while since I last visited this thread, but I think I got my answer there. Also since I'm on .25, as the front page says--how do we access cheats?

(Got it figured out, will explore on my own again)

Last edited:

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
Good Morning!

I downloaded this a bit ago, and have completed all available content but while grinding my hotel's to full stars, I've noticed one icon on my map that looks to be on fire.

I cannot find anything on this, so does anyone know what this is suppose to indicate? So far, all the icons have some in game meaning (i.e. hearts = LI present, etc).

:cool: Eric Grey

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Good Morning!

I downloaded this a bit ago, and have completed all available content but while grinding my hotel's to full stars, I've noticed one icon on my map that looks to be on fire.

I cannot find anything on this, so does anyone know what this is suppose to indicate? So far, all the icons have some in game meaning (i.e. hearts = LI present, etc).

Fire = hot zone = you will make more money if you personally operate the hotel in the area on fire :)

Reactions: EricGrey

Dickhead8888

Dec 31, 2017
the hud overlay is off my screen and making it imposible to change the settings ingame and difficult to navigate the game, I have tried adjusting it in player setting but wrong help. It looks like this
Gradient_2022_01_21_16_22_31_wm.jpg

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
the hud overlay is off my screen and making it imposible to change the settings ingame and difficult to navigate the game, I have tried adjusting it in player setting but wrong help. It looks like this
View attachment 1682419
Try switching your game from full-screen to windowed by pressing Alt+Enter. In theory, it should give you the ability to access the entier screen then,

xyzyzyz

Feb 13, 2021
Guys Better wait for v0.30's arrival. We are expected to get 4 new story events at least by the release of v0.30 . Till then it ruins the mood of playing.

Popup34

Jun 22, 2021
I don't know if this has been asked but can anyone help an android user everytime I start the game is crashes almost instantly

( Y )

Sep 12, 2021
I don't know how to describe it, but I feel like it's a complete but incomplete game at the same time :unsure:

On the other hand, the animations and the art are quite good, and the fact that you can see little of them when you manage the hotel, is also quite good.
Who says management games don't have their appeal?

It's definitely worth it :D

Reactions: Jackie Crow

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Heads up: v0.26 is delayed, as I checked per Oppai Games' Patreon page. I'm not a member but as far as I can preview it, Satomi will get the final 5th heart, so this kinda indicates her story should be finished soon(?).

Likely somewhere in April this is dropping, and to anyone playing Steam.

Last edited:
Mar 20, 2022
Heads up: v0.26 is delayed, as I checked per Oppai Games' Patreon page. I'm not a member but as far as I can preview it, Satomi will get the final 5th heart, so this kinda indicates her story should be finished(?).

Likely somewhere in April this is dropping, and to anyone playing Steam.
Thanks for the news, I'll be waiting right here for future information and next builds.

Reactions: Testerguy19
4.50 star(s) 88 Votes