Darko666

Jan 20, 2019
In the leyline quest, when i get to the locker, open it and then use the leyline locater, I get this screen:

Is there a fix for this?

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
just stumbled upon this game and DAMN this is brilliant! Nice gameplay elements, very good animations and nice characters. Keep it up!

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
The last version I played was 0.24.2 so what do I actually have to do when I wanna play the new version now? Is downloading it enough and my saves will automatically be used in the new version? I remember I had some issues with another Unity game before because of the saves.

Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
If I had a penny each time I posted I forgot about a game

I would have a few pennies.
Still, forgetful ass mf, heh.
Gotta hit that redownload.
Cheers.

Reactions: Testerguy19

OppaiUltra

Nov 9, 2020
Really good game! Genuinely pretty fun to play, great art with animation and the voice work is the cherry on top!!
Looking forward to this one going far

Reactions: Testerguy19

Star white

Nov 12, 2021
Anyone here know why I can't enter the discord for some reason ?btw does anyone have the latest save file of the latest version of the game ?

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Don't know if anyone listens here for bug reports...
Since I invited Satomi to the hotel I have a constant moaning loop.
This is not game breaking, but rather - umm - distracting?
It is suspended during other invites or other events but resumes as soon as MC has control again.

SexoAnal

Jul 7, 2019
Why is my game cropping the image in half? I can't change the resolution ingame because it's cropped.
When in Fullscreen I get black bars.

Does anybody knows where's the config file for the resolution located?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Why is my game cropping the image in half? I can't change the resolution ingame because it's cropped.
When in Fullscreen I get black bars.

Does anybody knows where's the config file for the resolution located?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you likely have a widescreen resolution while your Monitor is none

SexoAnal

Jul 7, 2019
My monitor is widescreen. 1920x1080. It's also my windows resolution.

Since either way the game is show the wrong res for my monitor. But since I can't change it because it's cropped, the only way I can think of fixing is to change it on the config file, but I don't really know where it's at.

SexoAnal

Jul 7, 2019
Nvm, found the issue. It was Valorant running on the background (I play on 4:3) and it was forcing the game somehow to that res.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
i bought the game on steam :) .any plan to add another woman?in the cell phone there is space for one more.:unsure:

HazumiCousin

Dec 1, 2019
Im not one of those people who freak out about NTR but im assuming those girls work at the love hotel you own or you're visually seeing other customers bring in girls? there should be voyerism or some other stuff like that with a switch for it to be on or off

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Im not one of those people who freak out about NTR but im assuming those girls work at the love hotel you own or you're visually seeing other customers bring in girls? there should be voyerism or some other stuff like that with a switch for it to be on or off
None of them work at the hotels. Most of them are in university or work elsewhere.

Sep 5, 2018
You are quite mistaken, they are not working at those hotels. MC is just running love hotels where customers can rent a specific room for some time. So in short mc is not running brothels.

Mar 16, 2020
Is there a way to transfer saves? Played 0.24.2 but if I have to replay it from the start I'll probably wait a while before I go again.

4.50 star(s) 88 Votes