ScornedBeef

May 30, 2022
Whoa, this is an adult game that lets you pay just once and you get instant access to the entire game and each update as it becomes available?

hell, i'm not super into this game, but ima buy it just to support people whose business model isn't predatory as fuck.

mrpopo69

Aug 10, 2019
Whoa, this is an adult game that lets you pay just once and you get instant access to the entire game and each update as it becomes available?

hell, i'm not super into this game, but ima buy it just to support people whose business model isn't predatory as fuck.
This dev is severely underrated

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

KKnuck

Jun 5, 2017
Hey,

Is it possible to have save from 0.21.1 work on the new version? I can see the UI has been changed and when I click Load Game, the old save isn't showing up.

Finntroll

Dec 18, 2019
Does anyone know in which country the game is available on Steam?
When I try to launch the game on Steam I just get the error that the game is not available in my country.
I live in Germany if that helps...

Gabba Gandalf

Feb 2, 2020
Does anyone know in which country the game is available on Steam?
When I try to launch the game on Steam I just get the error that the game is not available in my country.
I live in Germany if that helps...
Short version: germany wants a real age verification system from steam for adult games, instead steam blocked all adult games in germany.
That's why we germans wear our pirate hats these days so we can see some boobs. What a time to be alive...

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
Nice, banged Aria during a Judo lesson. Just what I needed.

I love Victoria however I'm not a fan of femdom at all. Vanilla sex with slight dom would have been way better (like the original Quickie story)

4.50 star(s) 88 Votes